New to the Family!

CobraRed_96_GT

May 20, 2006
UCSD/La Jolla
Hey guys, I thought why not introduce myself? I just got finished uploading all the pics i just took w/ my bro's crappy digi cam, i shouldn't talk i don't even have my own. Anyways, im 18, in college and LOVE cars. Spelling errors on my behalf are overly common so bear with me. I've owned my car for almost 4 years now and love it more everyday. I'm pretty technically inclined (more or less) so you'll see me mostly in the tech forums.

Cliff Notes: Hello!

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
WELCOME!!!! Very nice ride too!!! And your help is very much welcome in the tech area :) . We have some smart peeps, but more is better :D
Thanks, i try to keep it looking nice on the outside, but the ride height look pretty unagressive. Too bad my x-pipe hangs down so low; if i were to lower my car anymore say goodbye to my exhaust on speedbumps:(

P.S. Count me in for a N/A 4.6 club

welcome dude. i'm the resident a$$hole.

hey guys do you think "B" heads are worth using on this?

i'm getting serious about getting some in the next week or so.

i can't wait around and be the last one to do it. hot331 is going to get there first. i'm going to wait until i get to the 400rw before installing them.

i'm still sticking to 400 rw with 4v. it will be nice and streetable. hot331 we need to work together for the intake setup, or are you going with fr500 for sure? it may be a little smallish for 5.5? i assume your only boring it .020.

Cantslowdown said:
What kind of exhaust setup is that i like it..
well, as i said SLP (2) high-flow cat x-pipe and so forth. But i assume ur talking about what you can see:) , from the x-pipe i have a flange connecting a very small cylindrical magnaflow resonator/muffler (hardly) then manderel 45-45 degree bends or one 90 degree bend then some magnaflow dual oval double wallled tips. It's better to just custom it out rather than doing this:
123114.jpg

Which costs more even w/ minus the side skirts, and it creates crappy flow having to snake back to and forth in my opinion