Nitrous Gurus?

• Sponsors (?)

uhhh... im not a nitrous guru, but i wouldnt suggest it. you should at least have a boost-a-pump or focus pump if your going to throw that much nitrous at it, at least as a safety precaution.

Yes, bad idea. It's been done and some have succeeded in not breaking anything.

I was running a 125 shot on my stock pump and it didn't pop.

Anymore than that or if I get serious about spraying again, in goes an SVT pump.

1fun281.... 98Cobra281 a member here lives in your exact area you need to get up with him, he is a great guy and would be more than happy to help you with your build. I am not saying you need help but its always nice to have a friendly Stanger near by for assistance.

1fun281.... 98Cobra281 a member here lives in your exact area you need to get up with him, he is a great guy and would be more than happy to help you with your build. I am not saying you need help but its always nice to have a friendly Stanger near by for assistance.

Hes been my good friend for the last 5 years.... ask him where i got my cams gears and longtubes haha

That guys a douche and his car is slow.....:rlaugh:

98cobra.jpg

aha really though he is the one edging me on about putting 150 jets in my car i mean i agree with him it will probably not hurt anything but i rather be safe then sorry haha

Reactions: 1 user
yes to doing a bigger pump... i wouldnt leave the stock pump in it and try to spray on top of it.
tr6's (part number 4177) gapped around .034
get the adaptor to go under the FPRS pull fuel off there and id suggest running the fuel pressure shut off switch.
oh and for good measure... change your fuel filter while you have the tank down

<<< knows nothing about nitrous...