Post pics of the ugliest foxes.

90mustangGT

I felt sorry for girls because
Founding Member
Jan 15, 2002
Dallas, GA
We always have pics of nice foxes, but post a pic of the most obnoxious, hiddious, foxes you have ever seen. Post the kind of pics where the owner should be shot dead on sight.

• Sponsors (?)

3m53oe3p95Ob5Te5S59a3f8149eb1479e12a2.jpg

Thank you craigslist. :D

lol,i havent posted on here in forever. i just clicked in here and seen this and i bought one of those ugly foxes that the owner should have been shot. i picked this up last week for 800 bucks. its a 91 and had tons of bondo and different colors. lol! sanded it all down and there was no dents or anything under 99% of the bondo. looked like the clear coat was peeling and they were going to bondo it to fill in where the clear was. haha,any ways...
0925091803.jpg

after
0928091832a.jpg

lol,i havent posted on here in forever. i just clicked in here and seen this and i bought one of those ugly foxes that the owner should have been shot. i picked this up last week for 800 bucks. its a 91 and had tons of bondo and different colors. lol! sanded it all down and there was no dents or anything under 99% of the bondo. looked like the clear coat was peeling and they were going to bondo it to fill in where the clear was. haha,any ways...
0925091803.jpg

after
0928091832a.jpg

wow, nice job. you never know with some people, looks like you got lucky

2292344_2_full.jpg

Because of this Notch, I am going to start shooting people at random. This was the straw.... THE STRAW!!!!!! CAMEL'S BACK HAS BEEN BROKEN AARRRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!

edit...

I just hit my wife in the face because of that picture... She thought it looked "neat"..

WHACK!!!!
I just hit her again... I'll make her learn..

(Disclaimer... I am not really beating my wife... I am not going to shoot anyone. But I might shoot one on my wife... I lol'd)

^ hahaha

I saw a 5.0 at the track this weekend with ricer tail lights and ricer paint job. And I thought to myself " that guys an idiot, I hope it blows up"....halfway down the track, it blew up.