spyder and spyder 2 efi

rickd93_lx

Dec 22, 2005
i saw a spyder intake at the flea market, i think thats what its called, its the one that is in the coast high ads. it looks like a victor intake but it has the elbow and fuel rails, has any one ever used one it looks ike it would be great for a blower but how would it work on a n/a 70mm maf 70mm tb cobra motor, or is it an overkill.

• Sponsors (?)

With no intake runners it would not be a good combo for a street car N/A. It would lack bottom end torque. I would say its overkill for what you want it for. By the way I have never been to a flea market with cool car parts thats a first for me.:D

it didnt have the air gap so i think its the vic. would the super vic work better. oh yeah there are like four different flea markets in houston and some are known for hot goods, lots of grilz(for teeth) and bling bling stuff.:D junk yards as well

250.00, is what they the guy wanted but its a flea, and when you show them cash prices ussualy tend to fall, ill see if i can go this weekend to buy it, but i did not notice any air gap. if its still there ill put it on ebay. i am planning on turbo charging in the future it might work well with that. i know a guy in arlington texas who has a tractor salvage yard and has several different turbos for dirt cheap, you just have to know what to ask for. any one interested pm me and ill get you the number.

rickd93_lx said:
250.00, is what they the guy wanted but its a flea, and when you show them cash prices ussualy tend to fall, ill see if i can go this weekend to buy it, but i did not notice any air gap. if its still there ill put it on ebay. i am planning on turbo charging in the future it might work well with that. i know a guy in arlington texas who has a tractor salvage yard and has several different turbos for dirt cheap, you just have to know what to ask for. any one interested pm me and ill get you the number.

tell you what...if it is a victor jr with the fuel rails and elbow. you go buy it for 200. Turn around and sell it to me for 300. Easy money.