StangNet '11 5.0 Notch Project

You could run Manual brakes, but I really wanted to give this car the modern feel and easy cruisin, and some power brakes and power steering are a must.

We have the booster installed and are waiting on the power steering pump and bracket from KRC then we can plumb all the lines for the Hydraboost and the rack.

Should have some good updates at the end of next week. The brake system is done, the fuel system almost done.

We are still waiting on Headers still and once we have those its wide open!

• Sponsors (?)

I know I know! :)

I will post this week, it has been hectic around here and have not had sit down time to make notes but it will be soon.

If we get the headers in soon it will really get crazy. We plan to have the car done by the end of April, that is the plan anway.

TMI leather interior is on its way!

Any good pics of the new grill with the hood closed?

The hood is currently off due to the build, but here is a shot before paint...

btc_paint2.jpg

The entire wiring harness has been scrapped from the car excluding the rear tail light pigtails and front light pig tails. We have installed the ISIS power management system. Some exciting things we are going to be able to do with this system for sure. Details to come.

attachment.php

BTC Update: ISIS Power management installed - StangNet' Built to Cruise

ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System - Automotive Wiring Harnesses, Car Wire Harness, Engine Wiring Harness, Auto Wiring Harness, Truck Wiring Harness, Car Wiring Kits

Attachments

• btc-update-isis-power-management-installed.jpg
    btc-update-isis-power-management-installed.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 721