What's With The Chicks

• Sponsors (?)

Some of the ladies ARE interested. I've been around a few of them. The bad part is they had other issues that I wasn't willing to deal with. Current GF could really care less about any of my cars or going to the races. Rarely even comes to the shop to watch or supervise. But....that's perfectly fine with me.

Reactions: 1 user
You guys better be careful talking about your wives, they might just happen to see this forum, and then you are really in the doghouse, and I don't mean a front clip.:lol: Anyway, you guys are thinking about this all wrong, hot chicks aren't interested in guys driving 25 to 30 year old cars, no matter how nice they are. Now, if your driving a MG TC, or Jag SS100, now that's an old car that's a chick magnet, or the other extreme, a Lambo or Ferrari will get the girls too, but, they're only after one thing:thinking:gee, wonder what that could be.

You guys better be careful talking about your wives, they might just happen to see this forum, and then you are really in the doghouse, and I don't mean a front clip.:lol: Anyway, you guys are thinking about this all wrong, hot chicks aren't interested in guys driving 25 to 30 year old cars, no matter how nice they are. Now, if your driving a MG TC, or Jag SS100, now that's an old car that's a chick magnet, or the other extreme, a Lambo or Ferrari will get the girls too, but, they're only after one thing:thinking:gee, wonder what that could be.

This, is what I actually know to be the "doghouse".

I should know... I've spend enough time in there to do a whole season on HGTV :nice:

• Haha
My wife doesn't like riding in my Mustang because it is too hard to get in and out of... That's just the way it is and she's 70' ish
The truth is she's too fat and her boobs won't clear the steering wheel...

My wife has the large chest problem too. She's a little more than half way to 70. I forgot the cup size, so I had to go check. She has two "I" cups, and an "H" cup in her drawer right now.

Kurt

My wife has the large chest problem too. She's a little more than half way to 70. I forgot the cup size, so I had to go check. She has two "I" cups, and an "H" cup in her drawer right now.

Kurt
Anything else in that drawer we should know about ?
Nevermind, maybe we don't want to know.

• Haha
Why because of a new member that wanted us to know we’re misogynists here, remember?

Luckily we were able to redirect the conversation to the really important things in life.......:nice:

Though absolutely no mention of booze, we truly are slacking a little bit there.

Wanna go to the bewbie bar for some beers? :shrug: