4K to spend what should I do

• Sponsors (?)

Roland69 said:
or should I rent a few strippers or **** stars for a few nights lol

+1
**** + beer = Whoo hoo!!!!! :SNSign:

Seriously though - 4K Canadian could mean many upgrades...

1st question - are you doing the work yourself or having a shop do the install? That changes things dramatically.

2nd question - what is done to the car so far?

I'd start with chassis stiffening and better braking 1st - followed by performance mods next. Subframes are a must! The whole project will be determined on how much of the work you can do yourself.

Roland69 said:
I have been saving up some cash and sold a Dirt Bike so I have about $4000 CDN I could spend on the stang. What should I do.

i say you go with new heads

the heads i think you should get are called

Ford Racing GT-40 Turbo Swrile Aluminum Heads. there a new product from ford racing.

they are desinged to either work with stock or an aftermarket intake,cams, even headers.

then for an intake. i think you should get a Edelbrock Performer RPM Manifolds. at 5,500 it gives you 37 extra hp power

then i think you should get a 70 mm thorttle body

gt-40 ts heads are around 1,000 depending on how big you want the chambers

the intake is 499.99 each

then i think you should get a cam.

the F303 gets my vote. it gives midrangeand up power. (more then the E303 cam)

so it would work well with the heads, and intake. both of them make more power and have a higher power band. it cost 169.99

i think either do that or get the Holley equipped package.

get 350 HP from your Mustang 5.0L

the kit is $2,279.95

good luck :nice:

ryan218 said:
but since eveyone thinks im stupid you may not want to listen to me :shrug:

Ryan - you're digging yourself a hole here! You made some good points in your post and then you ruined it with your comments. If you are trying to give advice that you are knowledgable about, do it, but don't throw in the comment you did at the end of it - you killed your whole post!

Just trying to be helpful :nice: