Another Turbo Fox Build Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Not much to update on yet, still haven't made a WOT pull in the car since the new head gaskets. Lol. I'm nervous about pushing another one out.

Just bought some boring stuff, cap and rotor, and a new IAC valve to fix my hunting idle problem.

Still trying to get the hang of the Quarterhorse, I've got some help from a couple people now, so I should be able to whip something out.
But if I can't figure it out, our local tuner has used the software quite a bit. So I could have him tune it for me in a few hours ($$$).

The 9333 is a basic gasket, try the 1011-1 with the stainless firering (works fine even with an alum head).

I assumne you were using an alum head based on the 3923 plug, try a NGK#8 (known as a 7173) they are a little colder and work much better then the 3923 (which is actually still pretty hot).

Thanks for the advice, just bought all my stuff through summit to rebuild the motor. Bought the FPP-2804 ford racing gasket kit which has those 1011-1 gaskets and those NGK's you recommend instead of the 3923's.

Sorry to hear that Lance. Keep us updated on your progress. I am sure if you went up to see John on the 9th and got around some other stangs you would be right back in the spirit! :nice: