Any 1993 Cobra owners or 87-88 t-bird axle owners? I need a couple pics

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a couple pictures of mine. You could always bend your line the way you want and them take them to someone who makes lines and have what you want made. If you notice I have one new tube on my axle. I had it bent up local here is So Cal by a company named Bonaco and it only cost me $20. I also had them change the ends of some braided steel line for my Explorer when I did the SAS on it.

I also have my nephews 89 LX here that I can take a picture of if you want it.

100_0601.JPG

100_0602.JPG

Thanks.

Is that t-fitting on the driver's side of the axle, or the passenger side??

It looks exactly the same as my Fox, i just wonder if it's on the driver's side like the Fox is. I can't tell from the pic.

If that's true, i think 94-95 V8 (i would assume GT lines would be the same...i know V6 lines aren't) are what I need

Thanks.

Is that t-fitting on the driver's side of the axle, or the passenger side??

It looks exactly the same as my Fox, i just wonder if it's on the driver's side like the Fox is. I can't tell from the pic.

If that's true, i think 94-95 V8 (i would assume GT lines would be the same...i know V6 lines aren't) are what I need

It's on the drivers side. Also, the Cobra's use a PBR caliper which why they have a different part number.

Hmm, i thought they were the same too.

Me to. I even have a Cobra axle in my car but it had no brakes and shafts when i got it. I just used T/C brakes and shafts. Maybe if they pre-bent t/c lines that would help you looping problem? Sux's you dumped money on parts that don't work.

I would also like to use ss but i still have pre-bent O.E. T/C lines someplace.

BTW what axle are you using? Just a stocker with 94/95 shaft?

If there the same part number it would lead me to belive they sent you the wrong lines.

I don't think they did.

I purchased some prebent lines off corral.net from a user claiming they were '93 cobra lines. I assumed they would work.

When i got them, they were bent the same as the ones I just got from classic tube.

So i'm pretty sure they are '93 cobra lines.

I don't think they did.

I purchased some prebent lines off corral.net from a user claiming they were '93 cobra lines. I assumed they would work.

When i got them, they were bent the same as the ones I just got from classic tube.

So i'm pretty sure they are '93 cobra lines.

I agree, Now that i see the Cobra and T/C have diffrent soft line and caliper part number.
Do you have a shop around you that can cut your loops and re-flare the ends?

Well what I ended up doing was trashing those lines in the photo and buying lines from NAPA with some adapter fittings. It works, it's safe, and its under the car....so I think i'll leave it as is for now. I've seriously had prob 3 different line setups on this axle so far...and am not happy with any

I just want to find the lines so i can swap them in the future...so i'm not in a rush right now. I'm basically just researching.