anyone in Louisiana ?

• Sponsors (?)

saltymaz,
The guys name is Gary and his phone # is 225-665-0867. His e-mail is [email protected] . I don't have a digital camera. He said he may get one and send the pics to you. He told me he would sell for 800 or maybe if anyone had an lt1 long block in good shape maybe some kind of trade. The interior is in good shape. One tear on driver seat. Other than that in good shape. The paint is yellow with two racing strips a lighter color. The paint just needs to be cleaned and it would look OK.

Here is the email I attempted to send him:

Hey,
I am the guy who is intrested in your veichle.
I got a couple quick questions for you.
What year is it?
Do you have a clear title?
Ever been hit?
originally manufactured as a v8 or as a 4cyl?
Hows the paint?
interior?
brakes?
suspension?
5spd or auto?
AC hook ups? (was AC ever in the car?)
Tire tread?
type of rims?
Any perforamance parts on chassis? (gears, suspension, etc...)
Anythign missing???
Anything broken???

Other than that, tell me everything wrong with the car.
I know its not going to be perfect for the price, But I just want to
make sure that its better than the car I have now.
I doubt your intrested, But I have several 5.0 engines, and many
various performance parts for them. (nothing expensive)

Let me know!

-Dan
phone = 504 621 9615

Hey Dan...

I'll go by again Monday when I'm off and get that info for you. I'll have my camera too and get some pics. My work days are pretty much taken up so I could not get over there the last few days.

quote]
focaltech wrote on 08-10-2004 01:38 AM:
Hello, wanted to update you. I sent out the cam spec card, the cam timing pin and the tech manual on CD-ROM today. However the intake has a crack in it, which I didn't notice till I was cleaning it off to box up and ship. I don't have any others right now, I have a place to get some from and should have them at the end of the week. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, the cam caps aren't torqued down, just tightened to hold the cams in place. When you get everything together I will go over it with you about the install etc. I will e-mail back rick bailey then also.

I will be busy with some family issues till thursday, so if you don't hear from me till then thats why.

-Jeff-
[/quote]

coramprat that is what he told me today. So I will be readyonce everything is in.

drewzx3 said:
focaltech wrote on 08-10-2004 01:38 AM:
Hello, wanted to update you. I sent out the cam spec card, the cam timing pin and the tech manual on CD-ROM today. However the intake has a crack in it, which I didn't notice till I was cleaning it off to box up and ship. I don't have any others right now, I have a place to get some from and should have them at the end of the week. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, the cam caps aren't torqued down, just tightened to hold the cams in place. When you get everything together I will go over it with you about the install etc. I will e-mail back rick bailey then also.

I will be busy with some family issues till thursday, so if you don't hear from me till then thats why.

-Jeff-

coramprat that is what he told me today. So I will be readyonce everything is in.
Alright...

saltymaz said:
coramprat, any luck?
Hey man...sory but I just vegetated yesterday. I didn't even leave the house. I'm headed out now to pick up a EGR solinoid for my Expy and I'll swing by to get some pics and info..if he is home. I should be back by 3 and I'll send you a message on AIM then.

Rick

Just saw this last weekend. THe East Jefferson Car Club meets the 1st Sat of every month at Voodoo BarBQ (Ramada Inn) on Airline just north (or west) of the airport. Between the airport an I-310. I will start going by there on nights of there meets. Saw some really nice cars there last week.

Dude where are you talking about? Airline is South of the airport and runs East to West. I-610 runs in New Orleans only, between Franklin Ave and Canal Blvd.

Do you mean west of airline past the airport, toward St. Charles parish and Laplace?

****for a side note, I heard that the Elmwood cruise night outgrew Elmwood shopping center and the organization that runs it is looking for a new place to hold it. Hopefully they will be back soon.

Stang951 said:
Dude where are you talking about? Airline is South of the airport and runs East to West. I-610 runs in New Orleans only, between Franklin Ave and Canal Blvd.

Do you mean west of airline past the airport, toward St. Charles parish and Laplace?

****for a side note, I heard that the Elmwood cruise night outgrew Elmwood shopping center and the organization that runs it is looking for a new place to hold it. Hopefully they will be back soon.
Jeeba laabmab bottba

Jeez am I screwed up...I'll fix it. :rlaugh:

Between the airport and 310...and Airline does go to Baton Rouge and Baton Rouge is northwest of New Orleans...so there :p