Beard of Fu-Man-Chu?

Should Chepsk8 Keep the Beard or Shave down to a Fu-Man-Chu?

• Leave it! You earned those greys, grow a spine!!!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Shave it! Damn, you look just Suave with that 'Chu!!!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Why are you asking me this? Just buy lot's of "For Men Only" and hide everything, and fake being you

• What a ridiculous poll! Shave yourself clean! Why did I look at this thread anyway? I must have bett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
StangDreamin' said:
Okay, we're a TEAM, right? So let's practice teamwork. Using Cheapie's plan, I'll load up the bed of the Rice-Eating Chebbie with some of your East Coast slush and park it on the bluff overlooking the cold end of The Gutter. You lure him over, and I'll dump the whole bed on him. Don't worry, I'll aim it away from you! Besides, with all that blue fur, how would you notice if a little gets on you??? Once he's frozen from the "slush shower", you just STOMP away! :nice:

Of course, since we're using chepsk8's idea, we'll have to see of the Closet Keeper Chick (or her blode twin) has a friend for him.......

Still Dreamin'

Works for me......besides, after his crack about "The older the knife, the duller the blade" I really want to Cuisinart him!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Hey! What a concept... A thread related update!

:nono: NO, NO, NO, NO!!! :nono: You know the rules; no hijacking the thread back to it's original topic until at least FIVE topic hijacks have taken place on that thread. We're only up to 3!

chepsk8 said:
Shaved down to a goatee this morning...... Looks good!

What'd I tell you? :nice:

Still Dreamin'

chepsk8 said:
Hey hey hey, Just because I'm going to Florida tomorrow, doesn't men I'm in need of a Bikini-wax......
steelhorse said:
and you wonder where we all get those ideas about your ..........."Orientation"

That's NOT who or what I meant...........:nono:

:nonono: I should know better, making comments like these in front of people whose minds and everthing else is in the Gutter!:nonono:

steelhorse said:
and you wonder where we all get those ideas about your ..........."Orientation"

Great! First we gota worry about StangDreamin and his 6 MAN jacuzzi and now we gota worry about 65Stanger and his "shavin" fetish. Glad I have the Sheeples to look out for us Monkeys

gp001 said:
Great! First we gota worry about StangDreamin and his 6 MAN jacuzzi and now we gota worry about 65Stanger and his "shavin" fetish. Glad I have the Sheeples to look out for us Monkeys

Don't forget; I explained to you that I was referring to it being for MAN as in for the species homo sapiens. No lower primates allowed, which I thought would be to your benefit . Now, if you'd like, I can let the monkeys in the Jacuzzi with you and we'll leave you three alone for a while...... maybe a little soft lighting and mood music if it would help you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Don't forget; I explained to you that I was referring to it being for MAN as in for the species homo sapiens. No lower primates allowed, which I thought would be to your benefit . Now, if you'd like, I can let the monkeys in the Jacuzzi with you and we'll leave you three alone for a while...... maybe a little soft lighting and mood music if it would help you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still Dreamin'

We would need candles
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: