Best Looking Rims on '05 to Date!!!

RisingForce said:
:notnice: at least they dont look like the rims you see on EVERY freakin Mustang!
(like yours ) :p

Wow, 5 spoke rims :eek: What an original thought. Plus a slight resemblance to 95 Cobra R's. :eek: Even more original. :notnice:

:p

j/k :nice: I'm just jealous...I want teh 05 :(

• Sponsors (?)

GinoGT said:
Wow, 5 spoke rims :eek: What an original thought. Plus a slight resemblance to 95 Cobra R's. :eek: Even more original. :notnice:

:p

j/k :nice: I'm just jealous...I want teh 05 :(
:rlaugh:
i didnt say mine were ORIGINAL,, :p you rarely see the kind that I have compared to the one's that you do !! :) :lol:

Scott_B said:
I like em, however the car needs to be lowered! Then i think theyd suit the car more so!

You know what? I had a 2002 Firebird with ground effects before I got this Mustang. Fun car for the most part, but because it was so low, I used to scrape my front end on almost everything. It sucked for that reason. I trained myself to go into every parking lot and driveway slow and at a 0-45 degree angle because otherwise you'd hear a big CRRRRRR.

It's nice to not have that with this. I still do the slow and 0-45 though....it's a good habit to be in. Taking no chances with this one.

RisingForce said:
:rlaugh:
i didnt say mine were ORIGINAL,, :p you rarely see the kind that I have compared to the one's that you do !! :) :lol:

Come on over to South Jersey, you'll be lucky if you see something that isn't stock. :notnice: Hell, I don't even see other GT's very much, and even less do I see LS1's, and even LESS a Cobra. :notnice:

But I did get a flyby from a silver Roush Stage 2 on the expressway yesturday, then followed him for a little bit. :drool: Nice car. He was doing like 90-95+ though, hopefully he was a cop or at least had a handful of PBA cards.

TAP4636 said:
You know what? I had a 2002 Firebird with ground effects before I got this Mustang. Fun car for the most part, but because it was so low, I used to scrape my front end on almost everything. It sucked for that reason. I trained myself to go into every parking lot and driveway slow and at a 0-45 degree angle because otherwise you'd hear a big CRRRRRR.

It's nice to not have that with this. I still do the slow and 0-45 though....it's a good habit to be in. Taking no chances with this one.

Yeah, i hear ya, driving can be a pain when lowered..however from an apearence standpoint..Every stang produced so far, except for the Cobra R i believe looks better lowered. Even if its just an inch or so. Just enough to get rid of the 4x4 look.

I think the rims on that black mustang look excellent.

They're still slightly retro...the shiny outer rim with the darker inside....I think it looks classy and functional at the same time...and they're a good light brand as well. Great looking rims.

boxerperson said:
I think the rims on that black mustang look excellent.

They're still slightly retro...the shiny outer rim with the darker inside....I think it looks classy and functional at the same time...and they're a good light brand as well. Great looking rims.
Thank you!:) :nice:
here's what my stang will look like after lowered ( thanks to photoshopmaster jnejman)

attachment.php

dont mean to offend,,, buttttttt!!!

RisingForce said:
Here's how the same rims look like on my old 02....
As you can see the rims looks GREAT on Mustangs AS LONG AS THE EXTERIOR COLOR IS BLACK!!!,,,,,,

attachment.php
they just look fugly,,, they look really bad also on that older mustang,, you can see too much of whats behind the wheel and not the wheel itself,,,, they should really be sold,,, they suck the big one,,,

nowwww!!!!! those are absolutely gorgeous,,, wow

mockba99 said:
these are the best IMO and that's exactly what I'm gonna buy when my 2005 finally arrives. Thanks to 2005RedGT =)

18" VR5S MB Motorsport, BFG g-Force T/A KDW

lowered_0001.jpg

lowered_0002.jpg
those are fantastic,, couldnt agree more,, those are absolutely the best wheels i have seen to date,,,, you have a real winner there,,, love them with that red also,, is that the torch red?? just beautiful man!!!!

you asked for peoples opinions

RisingForce said:
:notnice: at least they dont look like the rims you see on EVERY freakin Mustang!
(like yours ) :p
you asked for peoples opinions, and most people as you can see dont like them,, sorry its not the answer you wanted, but you shouldnt attack people just because they disagree with you,,, remember its ok to disagree, but its not ok to be disagreeable,,,

could you tell me what web page they are on

mockba99 said:
these are the best IMO and that's exactly what I'm gonna buy when my 2005 finally arrives. Thanks to 2005RedGT =)

lowered_0001.jpg

lowered_0002.jpg
i would definately like to look into those wheels,, could you tell me if your car is lowered and what their web page for the wheels are,,, thanks,,,,

alan518 said:
you asked for peoples opinions, and most people as you can see dont like them,, sorry its not the answer you wanted, but you shouldnt attack people just because they disagree with you,,, remember its ok to disagree, but its not ok to be disagreeable,,,
i didnt attack nobody dude,...
pay more attention next time,,,,,
also I didnt ask for anybody's opinion on this thread.. someone who happend to like my rims started this thread and it lead do a big discussion,,,
oh wait ,, now YOU attacked me!,,,,

can you post some more pics

mockba99 said:

lowered_0001.jpg

lowered_0002.jpg
could you post some more pics,, your car looks great,, and is it lowered?

you are way too sensitive,

RisingForce said:
i didnt attack nobody dude,...
pay more attention next time,,,,,
also I didnt ask for anybody's opinion on this thread.. someone who happend to like my rims started this thread and it lead do a big discussion,,,
oh wait ,, now YOU attacked me!,,,,
you are way over the top and too sensitive,, i cant help it that your wheels suck,,, now can i???

slegos888stang said:
now for harris-first the mustang isnt a "muscle car" its a pony car so why try to get that look :shrug: second the fact that they are not retro is great!! yes the car has many retro styling points but too much would kill it after all this is 2004 and we (car consumers as a whole) have different ideas about what a modern car should look like!

Not sure why you took exception to the word "muscle" in regards to the Mustang? Yes it has been labeled a pony car...but in my dictionary some of the greatest and most famous Mustangs are more 'muscle' than 'pony'...Boss 351, Boss 429, Shelby GT500s, 428 Cobra Jets, Cobra R,...and the list goes on. We all have our own thoughts on what best suits the car, which is why I stated "just my opinion" in my last post. To each his own, but I build my Mustangs to exude muscle.

slegos888stang said:
....in their day the original mustang was revolutionary why not make the new one revolutionary as well? instead of all this retro restyling of cars(thunderbird :notnice: charger :notnice: )

Retro styling is in, Ford is not the only one going that route, you might be surprised just how many consumers have rekindled interest again with retro-styled vehicles. The new Mustang is selling like gangbusters, so obviously the retro approach worked with this car.

alan518 said:
you are way over the top and too sensitive,, i cant help it that your wheels suck,,, now can i???
youre the sensitive one talkin about being attacked,,,,
my wheels suck sure,, but i love them ,,, I dont expect you to like or own what i like and own,, thats the difference between us,,,
just because others dont like my wheels doesnt mean i will like em any less,,,

trust me,, you will like them less

RisingForce said:
youre the sensitive one talkin about being attacked,,,,
my wheels suck sure,, but i love them ,,, I dont expect you to like or own what i like and own,, thats the difference between us,,,
just because others dont like my wheels doesnt mean i will like em any less,,,
you will for sure like them less,,,,, there is major doubt now in your mind,,, i can tell that for sure,,, and so can everyone else