Best Looking Rims on '05 to Date!!!

alan518 said:
you will for sure like them less,,,,, there is major doubt now in your mind,,, i can tell that for sure,,, and so can everyone else
wow how did you do that!? you can read minds!?? :lol:

Unlike you, I dont change my mind about things I like based on other people's opinion,,,,
lets just end this childish game of yours,, just try to have some fun here dude,...
we dont have to agree on things,, but you sure need to grow up a bit,,,

Im just glad others told me their opinion,,,, i didnt ask them for it so i can get rid of my rims,,,,
so please grow up and just try to have a good time in this forum

• Sponsors (?)

cant you tell im just egging you on?

RisingForce said:
wow how did you do that!? you can read minds!?? :lol:

Unlike you, I dont change my mind about things I like based on other people's opinion,,,,
lets just end this childish game of yours,, just try to have some fun here dude,...
we dont have to agree on things,, but you sure need to grow up a bit,,,

Im just glad others told me their opinion,,,, i didnt ask them for it so i can get rid of my rims,,,,
so please grow up and just try to have a good time in this forum
im just messing with you, and you keep falling for it,,,

Excuse me for going off topic,,,,,,,,,,,, but when did using commas replace using periods for demonstrating a pause?,,,,,,

I mean,,,,,,, I hate to sound like an English professor,,,,, but come on.

mockba99 said:
lowered_0002.jpg
I love the look/style of the rim..........but TO SMALL. looks like you have a trunk tire mounted on that thing

Anyone ever think of going 18" or 19" front and 20" rear?? It would probably look really good
Phil

alan518 said:
could you post some more pics,, your car looks great,, and is it lowered?

it's not my car, I took the pictures from 2005RedGT's website. Here is the URL with more pictures http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/727571/2

I think it's very affordable :

-- Wheels: ___________ ~ $720 (all 4)
-- Tires: _____________ ~ $350 (front)
-- Tires: _____________ ~ $425 (rear)

and yes, it's lowered : Steeda Sport Springs (part: 555-8215) lowered the front 3/4" and the rear 1 3/4".

GelatiCruiser said:
Why do the back rims always look smaller than the fronts on 05 Stangs?
Because the front of the car is smaller than the back. It's the "big butt" design that almost all modern cars seem to have. Kinda the Roseann Barr school of automotive design. Personally, I prefer the trim, neat rear on my '65 - or my lady's Z-3.

have you lost your mind?

Tex81 said:
Excuse me for going off topic,,,,,,,,,,,, but when did using commas replace using periods for demonstrating a pause?,,,,,,

I mean,,,,,,, I hate to sound like an English professor,,,,, but come on.
are you serious?