CAI waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading this and I have to say that I agree with this bullitt guy. He seems pretty mature and responsible so I just ordered myself a densecharger. I have also read most of his posts since he joined the site and they only state the obvious. This adult seems pretty smart. Also stanged78, I'm pretty sure if this cool bullitt guy was still around he'd tell you to STFU. Later.

• Sponsors (?)

DHGBullitt4.6 said:
I just finished reading this and I have to say that I agree with this bullitt guy. He seems pretty mature and responsible so I just ordered myself a densecharger. I have also read most of his posts since he joined the site and they only state the obvious. This adult seems pretty smart. Also stanged78, I'm pretty sure if this cool bullitt guy was still around he'd tell you to STFU. Later.

:lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

DHGBullitt4.6 said:

01bullittstang=DHGBullitt4.6 :D

DHGBullitt4.6 said:

Gimme a break....have you realized or thought that your IP is LOGGED here and is able to be checked by ME?

You are hereby warned, keep up your antics and the door WILL hit you on the ass on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.