Dyno Numbers in on a Gt40p setup...

my combo isn't as nice (FRPP cobra/gt40 intake versus the TFS), but I have longtubes, no cats, e303 and a T5, and I put out 273rwhp without a tune and some seriously bad valvefloat.

I've since had the heads ported, stronger springs and roller rockers, and most importantly a tune, but I hadn't been back to a dyno.

Do AODE's really soak that much up?

• Sponsors (?)

like stated the the AODE (stock) does absorb a good 20-25%. Your combo Chris is alot like mine minus all the weak points (restricted 4 cat exhuast+smog pump and AODE ) so its reasonable that its "in the ball park" i think.
Another thing to factor is differences in dyno's and all the inconsistencies of dynoing an automatic transmission.
If i am able to get back to the dyno with the non-catted h-pipe and a little cooler weather, maybe we will see what some repeat numbers come up!

James, I've sinced moved to corona , not to far from the 91/15fwy interchange.

-final5-0
---I agree with you on the "pushing the limits". I'm a firm believer that if Ford thought it justified to use 24lb injectors on this (similar) setup , then it would be worth while to consider it.
I was just wondering what , if any, power wise this would do for the setup in its current form. Longevity wise(and future horsepower upgrades), its a smart move for sure.