Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

• Sponsors (?)

I have a hot custom cam from Ed that I never installed in my 347, as I found my fubar situation when I went to do the swap. I have no idea if it'll work in your setup, but I can grab a pic of the cam specs tomorrow. I had told him I wanted street manners, but still wanted to party. I know it's a touch over 600 lift though. Are your springs rated for that?

I have a hot custom cam from Ed that I never installed in my 347, as I found my fubar situation when I went to do the swap. I have no idea if it'll work in your setup, but I can grab a pic of the cam specs tomorrow. I had told him I wanted street manners, but still wanted to party. I know it's a touch over 600 lift though. Are your springs rated for that?
My springs are good to 750 lift.
I run the K800 springs.
Please do snap a picture.

Sorry for taking so long. As I mentioned, I had this ground for my 347, and never ended up installing it. Not looking to get new money for it, id hook you up if you think its useful for your build.

20221201_175632.jpg

20221201_175636.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
So I think I have all the issues with the remote mount twin turbo setup worked out...
But I picked up a ON3 351W turbo hotside kit with a VS racing 80mm turbo for $1200 with the intent of using it on the racecar when it was ready

My question is this... should I use the single turbo kit on the car when i put the engine back it? it will require that I redo the entire exhaust and possibly have some AC line issues.

thoughts?

So I think I have all the issues with the remote mount twin turbo setup worked out...
But I picked up a ON3 351W turbo hotside kit with a VS racing 80mm turbo for $1200 with the intent of using it on the racecar when it was ready

My question is this... should I use the single turbo kit on the car when i put the engine back it? it will require that I redo the entire exhaust and possibly have some AC line issues.

thoughts Damn,you did all that work for what? I haven't seen an engine bay shot of your car for awhile,but it's gotta' be pretty clean.
All that work just to change everything up? I haven't seen an engine bay shot of your car for awhile,but it's gotta be pretty clean under there with the remote mount setup.

You have been fiddling around with this build in various configurations for what, five years?
I say don't change direction now, finish what you got, work out the bugs and enjoy the ride already!
I bet you have not put 1000 miles on the car in five years :nono:
I can hear the 'hippy wagon' cry'n for some attention.
And finish that garage already!

I vote to keep what you've got. You're not the normal average guy some why do normal average guy stuff. You'd end up changing everything all over again as soon as someone said, " Hey, nice on3 kit. My cuz'n has one just like it."

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users