How Come Lx Cost More Then Gt

Found some stats on my year, my color(1986 lx coupe) And the Lx coupe is the rarest which means more$

2A Medium Canyon Red
LX 5.0 Sedan (P26M): 216
LX 5.0/GT Convertible (P27M): 1,119
LX 5.0/GT Hatchback (P28M): 5,125
SVO Hatchback (P28T): 384

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Found some stats on my year, my color(1986 lx coupe) And the Lx coupe is the rarest which means more$

2A Medium Canyon Red
LX 5.0 Sedan (P26M): 216
LX 5.0/GT Convertible (P27M): 1,119
LX 5.0/GT Hatchback (P28M): 5,125
SVO Hatchback (P28T): 384

I have yet to ever see a Mustang sold where being a "1 of 787" color combo ever netted a higher purchase price.

In fact, 99% of sale ads dont list much other than the parts list of mods bolted to the car and nothing else

Stang front pic.jpg

LX more bueno, you got to pay more senor.

Reactions: 1 users
GT for me! well mostly gt lol, i dont mind the little extra weight
24289-3.jpg

Attachments

• 24289.jpg
    24289.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I like the simplicity a nice LX Coupe or Convertible myself. Used to like the look of the hatch, but couldn't stand the rattle and sort of fell out of love with the lines. Quite frankly, I always thought the couples looked "meaner".

Never cared much for the '87-'93 GT's. Very dated looking. Too much non functional, busy plastic going on.

The Dark Horse!!! ...Madmax stylin' Awesome!!!

Inbred, ....Gt/Lx hanky panky :rlaugh:

lol you know what bro ? that is exactly how I want it to be, mad max style ( one of my favored movie of all time ), peoples keep telling me to paint my car or swap engine, i say nah I like it original and I like original paint and its show its age. but still driving ^^

peoples look at me smiling when im driving with t-top off
photo(1).JPG