How do you drive your Daily Driver?

• Sponsors (?)

blk9450 said:
did this last week,
i suggest you smash your blazer too, worst vehicle,,,,, ever
2198841_112_full.jpg

2198841_113_full.jpg

Are you kidding me... worst vehicle ever. Looks like it didn't do ANY damage to the Blazer. Just back that baby up and get another run at that house. You'll get through it sooner or later. :rlaugh:

My Ford Taurus was called "Airborne". Got all 4 wheels off the ground 3 times. The first time shave the oil pan drain plug off. Company cars rule!!!!!!!!! My latest toilet is a 2006 Chevy Impala. It has 4000 miles and beat down already.

VibrantRedGT said:
My Ford Taurus was called "Airborne". Got all 4 wheels off the ground 3 times. The first time shave the oil pan drain plug off. Company cars rule!!!!!!!!! My latest toilet is a 2006 Chevy Impala. It has 4000 miles and beat down already.

I got the Blazer airborne as well. My buddy pulled the "oh chit" handle out too and I cracked the dash. :nonono:

BlackVert: looks like a funeral home car lol

Blk9550: Were you trying to hit the shed or did you just slide into it?

Heres my DD 2001 Dodge Ram 2500

View attachment 489816

View attachment 489817

Its on its way to the Redneck truck it was bought to be lol. Beings I broke down and put a light on it I figured what the hell might as well do it up the way i wanted it and redneck it out. Gonna have a box with switches and air horn buttons, scanner and cb put in it soon i hope. Got twin 4 foot red firestick cb antennas to go on it. And gonna put one of my conferderate flags on the back seat. Hope to someday get a set of dixie air horns for it to lol

lol yup. You'll get to see it when its done lol thats why i took them 2 pics actually as before pics. I really hope to get it done this weekend. Weekends are the only time i get to really spend time with the gf though so it makes it tough

My DD, 96 Blazer 4x4 LT, about 113k miles, i drive it like a grandma latley cause the tranny feels like its about to go out. im not a chevy guy but u gotta take what you can get.
blazefrntcoor5kp.jpg

blazes20r1jk.jpg

and yes there is an unsightly gap between the body and fender, my body lift didnt come with bumper brackets

Attachments

• blazefrntcoor5kp.jpg
    blazefrntcoor5kp.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 43
  • blazes20r1jk.jpg
    blazes20r1jk.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm somewhat easy on my DD's. I am driving an 04 Mazda 3s with the 2.3 right now as my beater...but I think it will be sold this evening; got a guy coming from Kentucky to see it. I get on it pretty good sometimes; it's kinda fun to drive with the sport AT (I hate autos but this one's a little more fun than most). So then I'll be back in my other DD, the 97 4.6 TBird. I do have a little fun in the TBird at times too...

nc_stang_girl said:
I'm somewhat easy on my DD's. I am driving an 04 Mazda 3s with the 2.3 right now as my beater...but I think it will be sold this evening; got a guy coming from Kentucky to see it. I get on it pretty good sometimes; it's kinda fun to drive with the sport AT (I hate autos but this one's a little more fun than most). So then I'll be back in my other DD, the 97 4.6 TBird. I do have a little fun in the TBird at times too...

:D

100_1366.JPG

I drive mine easy most of the time. I'll clean it out every now and then, but I drive it mostly for gas mileage. I would like to have a funner DD, but I drive so much(8000+ miles since I bought the car around sept 05) that the 30-32mpg I get with this car is really helping out.

My current DD is a black '04 F-350 Crew Cab Dually 4x4 with Triton V10. Talk about a gas hog. I ran out & took a quick pic (it's dark). I wasn't trying to get any good shots .... it's 28 freakin' degrees out there!!!

Also, you can see my fiance's '05 Focus ZX4 DD. My Ranger used to be a DD (30 mpg!) ... but it is currently for sale.

attachment.php

EDIT: BTW, this is not "my" truck, lol. It just serves as my work truck. There's no way I'd pay for the gas that goes into that thing.

Attachments

• DSC01896.JPG
    DSC01896.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 79