It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Originally posted by bnickel
hey bbfcm, did you know there is also a bald knob, arkansas? hehe , you said knob (in my best beavis and butthead)

There's also a little town just outside of KC called Knobtown. It basically consists of one building which is the city hall and tavern. I'd like to see some of their city counsel meetings. :p

-Chelle

Originally posted by t_chelle16
There's also a little town just outside of KC called Knobtown. It basically consists of one building which is the city hall and tavern. I'd like to see some of their city counsel meetings. :p

-Chelle

"Bald.....Knob.....Town.....Noster".....??? :scratch:

What kinda bald pervert would knob a town noster..??? :eek:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Did you know that my truck just fits in the garage where Chepsk8 normally sits? It likes it in there!!!

So I guess the hair club for men is out of the question......

Re: Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Originally posted by chepsk8
Did you know that my truck just fits in the garage where Chepsk8 normally sits? It likes it in there!!!

So I guess the hair club for men is out of the question......

Don't let Chepie know you let someone else "sleep" in her bed.....nothing worse than a jealous female!!!:nonono:

SHE'S TOPLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clothes have come off!! Bare naked to the world, nowhere to hide!!!! Just her frame, bows, and arms......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Turns out, she's stripped before, as I am told! This will be the third top, but the last one was on for a while. Some surface rust on the headder, but nothing critical. No pics unfortunately, as she's an hour away.....:(

More details as I get them. meanwhile waiting for a few big boxes from American Pony with new weatherstripping, dash pad, carpet, more!!!! christmas in February!!!

(And an attempt to salvage this decimated thread!!!:lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.