Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

modman98

Apr 7, 2008
I have a Kenny Brown Strut tower Brace for sale. The kind that attachs with four bolts to each side of the strut tower and goes back and attaches to the fire wall with 2 bolts.

Color-Black Faded

I will take $75 for it. Its still got the sticker on it.

Hit me up here to discuss shiping/ect, or u can call me at 812-296-0328

Here are pictures of the strut tower, im not selling the subrame connectors they are too much trouble to take off.

Attachments

• kb strut tower small.jpg
    kb strut tower small.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 261
  • kb badge.jpg
    kb badge.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Sponsors (?)

subframe connectors location

I live in Loogootee, Indiana 47553, how bout u. I just got the strut tower brace off, and the Ford Racing(FRPP) 24lb/hr injectors and the 75mm C&L MAF(dont worry they are calibrated for each other). Im gonna start on the flowmasters and subframe connectors next. Should be able to get them off tonight. Tomorrow I will be taking off the saleen black styling bar. Would you be interested in any of the above. I have a seperate threads where I listed all the ones above with prices. If us send me your phone # I can send u some pics from my phone. Im waiting on my digital camara usb cord right now, i cant find it! Damn it!! Buy this stuff man they are quality parts, They will also make a huge difference in how your stang handles, and runs!

modman 98 (josh)

Status
Not open for further replies.