Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

I thought I made a wrong turn and ended up on a Penthouse forum. Sometimes the good looking chicks just dont get asked out because most guys assume she already has a boyfriend. This story needs more updates.

She probly hasnt found any cool mustang owners (not saying your cool ;) ) its alot like your story shes the girl of your dreams, maybe your the guy of her dreams??? or maybe not :p

My wife was the school hottie, and I was completely surprised when I asked her out for the first time and came to find out, she said "sure". We've been together ever since, I asked her once how I got so lucky, and she told me that she hardly ever went out because guys always thought that she was so good looking that she must be taken. So don't ask, don't worry about why she's single, just enjoy the fact that she likes you enough to go out with again. You start asking, YOU'LL start coming up with reasons why she shouldn't be with you.

Ok I asked her out again, she said yes. So we are going out again sometime this weekend, I am pretty pumped about it. She is real excited to ride in the mustang, I think she has earned it. After dinner we are going to watch a movie in my apartment. I am so excited i dont know how i am going to sleep at night.
Well its picture time, what do you think,

n15100013238325rp8.jpg

jamiescarto8.jpg

Attachments

• n15100013238325rp8.jpg
    n15100013238325rp8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 96
  • jamiescarto8.jpg
    jamiescarto8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 80