MMR Cold Air Intake

neuhobbs

Jun 2, 2008
Does anyone have a Mustang Modular Racing cold air intake installed in their Mustang? They claim 35rwhp... Their website has a MONSTER Mustang, apparently the fastest out there.

I am debating on which model to go with... the C&L, K&N, Airraid, etc. But if the MMR does what it say it does, I may go with that one...

Just looking for feedback.

BTW, Emay, your car makes me lose all focus on life... I want it. I want to be on top of it...

Whoa. Sorry.

• Sponsors (?)

The gains are mostly from the tune, not the intake. Out of what you mentioned, the JLT II or C&L Racer will flow the best. I don't know anyone with the MMR intake, so can't say what it would do, but I really don't think you can flow any better than the 2 I mentioned. Some people have had trouble with MMR for blocks and such, but having not done business with them personally, I can't say anything about that.

The gains are mostly from the tune, not the intake. Out of what you mentioned, the JLT II or C&L Racer will flow the best. I don't know anyone with the MMR intake, so can't say what it would do, but I really don't think you can flow any better than the 2 I mentioned. Some people have had trouble with MMR for blocks and such, but having not done business with them personally, I can't say anything about that.

Or like I preach get the C&L Racer with 88mm maf tube for better gains. The C&L Racer has a little bit too big of a maf tube. I think with cams and maybe the BBK throttle body it might put down good numbers. But it's too big for mild bolt ons like exhaust, tune, UDPs, and CMCVs. I've went back and forth with it to test the numbers. :nice: