Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

street car stuff !
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426130784.591598.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426130804.028991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
That's what it looks like, no one will formally commit to anything yet. That's my biggest issue
honestly i say leave the rules how they were... and kick that PTE turbo in the balls... 3600lbs C16 only. see where that puts them. fuel check would be easy just open the cell. if they cant tell the difference between C and Q they need to get the sniffer checked out

Reactions: 1 users
shipper called its there will be at the shop monday !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
messed around in the garage a bit today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426523260.628925.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426523279.013085.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426523298.142480.jpg

vents swivel like they should . I gotta get some fittings and figure out what I am doing for an oil line Cuz I'm not using the clear bull:poo: tube they send .

motors at my buddies shop . Hoping to grab it tomorrow or weds befor work

So i have hit a snag. Apparently dart does not cast the dipstick into the block so now i need to buy a pan . Or modify mine and weld in a unversal dipstick somehow.

Can I cast a vote for no dip stick? I change the oil often enough that it has never really been a concern. Plus, those universal chumpies that go in the pan suck IMHO
You really think on a street car that I drive the chit out of that would be ok ? I was gonna order the canton road race pan because the sump is kicked out and doesn't hang low and also the dipstick tube comes with it as well as the pickup . Plus the internal baffling

Got any flow #s on the heads? Curious to see what the improvement is. You can get a used pan off corral for cheap I bet.
I do not i don't think he flowed them I didn't think to ask honestly