Need support from fellow stangers.

We've all been there. It's going to hurt pretty bad for a while, but it DOES get better. I hope you can work things out with this girl, but if not, there will always be someone else. Good luck man.

• Sponsors (?)

Well guys its over and let me say i couldnt be happier.

Today we talked once in the afternoon, she told me she was going to a footbal game,

I said, "alright cool", went to work.
Called her at 11:30 she says. "oh well i ended up not going I went to hang out at my friends house",
I just said, "oh cool".
She replies with, "yea were picking up my friends sister and her bf to drop them off at their house".
I responded with "ok".
She comments, "hey ill text you when to call me".
Again I respond with, "alright".

I find out that her friends were drinking and she isnt driving. So 12:30 comes by, no call.
I call and she says, "hey we just picked up my friends sisters bf and their fighting let me call you back".
I also find out that hanging out at her friends house was a party, with a guy named jake who she was really good friends with and graduated last year. They are just friends but a party none the less.

Once agian I respond with, "ok". 1:00am no call.
I call, she says shes hanging out her friends bf house and there all just hanging out.
I started to get worried I ask, "what are you doing, you know you have to be at work in 5 hrs, and you need sleep, because of your heart problem your going to be in the heat for 8 hrs tomorrow".
She sarcastically says, "Im not dumb i know what im doing".
I asked, "why did your mom let you stay out this late",
she said, "she didnt.."
i ask, " does she think your sleeping at your friends house?",
shes replies with, "yes.."
I furiously ask, "what are you doing!?, i know its your senior year but dont mess it up".

She starts yelling and then laughs and hangs up. And then sends me crazy text messages cussing me out. Its not her she dosent cuss.. she has to be drunk or something, and i realised I cant deal with that, everything she had to offer was perfect, but her as a person was far from it. And thats why Im glad I went though this because I realise I will find a girl thats 23489x better and she will go back to her old party ways and be a f'up. Thanks guys, you were all right, i probably wont try to date anyone till after or during college when i find girls that are ready to settle down. I cant deal with the emotionally unstable highschool girls that only want sex and parties but wont admit it. I will find a good girl one day who hasent had sex with more then 3 people and isnt afraid to tell me what she wants and tell me her feelings. again thanks for your support guys, back when i thought she was perfect i needed her but now that i realise shes no different then any other hs girl, im happy im free!!!! like free willy!!

holy crap I just read that and I realised how ridiculous it sounded haha sorry guys, fixed it. Was just trying to give like a jist of the night :D haha sorry.

Good, move on and don't ever look back. I just spent the last three years figuring that out. They're never what you thought they were or what they became while they were with you.

Be happy for what you had and learned. Apologize for anything you felt guilty about and realize she is not coming back. Don't fool yourself, the sooner you can do that, the better for both of you!

It's ruff at first I know.. I just broke up with my g/f last month I busted her cheatin on me, We were together for almost 6 year's (my first love) I did every thing for her, but girl's just dont care about that stuff, they want to be slapped and beatin,treated like s*** WHY? I dont know. I just say f*** girl's at this point! What can you do but move on, and enjoy life :nice:

well handled bro, at least you know for sure now, and you dont have to keep thinking "what if this" and "what if" that...who knows maybe you guys will still be friends after she realized that the hangover from that nite was no fun:D

not exactly the same situation, but im a similar age and it'll help illustrate a point...this past year i got to know this girl really well, and we had a lotta fun together, and had a lot in common yadda yadda...well over like 2-3 months i started to have serious feeling for her...we would talk to each other til like 2 in the morn about the most random ****, and she was just awesome...we were both obsessed with the tv show LOST, and would sit in front of the tv every wednesday night and watch it, and afterwards have a discussion about it...but we were just friends, not bf and gf....well as the feelings grew for her, i decided i wanted to ask her out cause i wanted to be closer to her...it was hard for me cause i never really asked a girl out before, the one time before that, it was kinda a mutual thing between us that we wanted to go out...anyway, i finally got the balls to ask her out, and when i did, she was like "if this was any earlier time, i'd probably say yes, but its just too close to the end of senior year (january of this year), and i just dont wanna get started in a relationship this close to college because your going to school in georgia, and im going to school in new york state, and we both know how hard long distance relationships are" (she had one 2 yrs ago, and the kid broke her heart, and i had one before this, and it just didnt work out...it lasted 2 weeks before we decided it wasnt gonna happen, but were still like best friends)...anyway, after this conversation with her, i realized for myself, ok at least i know that its not gonna happen, and i actually do agree with her that i dont wanna get attached to her, then have her 20 hrs away from me...

the worst thing tho is that i kno she had feelings for me too because a few months later, i was at her house picking up a cd she made me, and she was looking at prom dresses online, you know, magically as soon as i walk into the room cause she knew i was coming over...so i was like so who you going with? and she was like no one yet, but im waiting for the right person to ask me...of course, me being a ****in idiot, i didnt realize her little trap, cause i was so excited to hear the mother ****in cd hahaha...like 3 days later when i realized, and i asked her to prom, she goes, oh MAN i just got asked by danny like 2 hrs ago....and i was like, and you said yes to that ****!?!? and she was like well i wanted to be nice since hes like obsessed with me (which he was and still is)...but she was like, this sucks now, i really wanted to go with you instead and im kinda annoyed now...so i asked a good friend to go instead...so we get to prom, and the girl i wanted to go with is dancing with me, and having a great time, and the other kid is just sitting in the chair by himself...

basically, be happy that this happened this way cause you know for sure now that things most likely won't go back to the same way it used to be, but she'll always have a special place in your heart...she knows that, and you know that...just wait til you get to college man...all hell will break loose! im leaving in 4 days, and im so ****in pumped!!!:D good luck with whatever happens bro:nice:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, cause I know people telling you theres more fish in the see and that crap dosent really mean anything to you once your heart is broken. You just have to take it day by day and youll move on, just like you guys said. Honestly if someone else came and said the same thing I did after this I would give all my sympathy and advice because i went through the same thing but when your in that situation its really the end of the world, and know one knows your pain. Im still not completley over her, everytime I hear the door open at work or hear the phone ring at work I prey to god its her, but that hope is slowly going away. We had a bad fight yesterday, and honestly if we didnt have that fight id never be able to get over her. Id love to call and appologize but I know its too early, and will either make me want her again, hey saying screw you and hanging up, or her forgiving me but see me trying to get attatched again, so the best thing right now is to just shut her out of my life and move on. Im not quite ready to go out and have fun yet, but im planning on doing it soon. Atleast im not depressed anymore, and im not looking for a relationship anymore, though now I do realise why guys say go out and screw any girl, because some rebound sex right now would be amazing haha

Thanks guys.

Good to hear you're feeling better. Just please don't get your hopes up because if anything ends up happening it'll be better that way, but if it doesn't, it's going to hurt a lot harder.

Learn from these guys! Once you get started on those heads you'll feel right again :nice: