*New Purchases* + Questions and Opinions welcome!

How long have you been running a T-rex, Emerson?

:lol:
I said that's where it's going on the car:shrug: You can clearly see they are differen't lines and y blocks and even tail pipes which i clearly don't have. Just showing where it's going to be put. "It's going" implies in the future...

Guy i bought it from was wondering where i was going to mount it since I don't have a sump.

• Sponsors (?)

I really admire how you are doing all the supporting and reinfocment mods first then after its all correct go and do the FI :nice:

I really admire how you are doing all the supporting and reinfocment mods first then after its all correct go and do the FI :nice:
Thanks, for sure man - i'd hate to strap her on the dynop for a tune then go. Oops, need a SCT 2400, oops need bigger injectors, oops need bigger fuel lines/rails ect. That would suck, overkill is much better than ruining a new forged shortblock.

Thanks, for sure man - i'd hate to strap her on the dynop for a tune then go. Oops, need a SCT 2400, oops need bigger injectors, oops need bigger fuel lines/rails ect. That would suck, overkill is much better than ruining a new forged shortblock.
Yep, makes sense. I like the mods the previous owner did to mine but if he woulda done the supporing mods i could really turn up the gain knob :nice:

Guess thats stuff I can do. Fuel pumps, lines, wireing, injectors.... what am I missing?

Yep, makes sense. I like the mods the previous owner did to mine but if he woulda done the supporing mods i could really turn up the gain knob :nice:

Guess thats stuff I can do. Fuel pumps, lines, wireing, injectors.... what am I missing?
The AN fittings if you go -8 or -10 to attach to the rails and from your tank to filter. Possibly a SCT MAF. Depends on how high you're talkin.

On a more related note to the topic, the shortblock has been going together for awhile after being bored and balanced, hope to have finished pics shortly.

It's so purdy when it's all together:
Picture17115565.jpg

Picture17115569.jpg

Picture17115571.jpg

Picture17115572.jpg

Picture17115574.jpg

Picture17115573.jpg

Picture1711557600.jpg

Picture17115580.jpg

Picture1711558200.jpg

Thanks, guess i have never seen a 2V from behind. The valve covers looked wider at first but not quite wide enough for a 4V :shrug: