*New Purchases* + Questions and Opinions welcome!

• Sponsors (?)

x2... :nice:

tho as you well know I've been watching from behind the scenes ;) wtg man... :flag:
Thanks Mark!

And since I don't like to bump the thread without some tid-bits:
Siemen Deka High Impedance 60lb injectors
The 8 bolt flex plate i bought a while ago
And a Russel y-block to split my -10 to -8 feedlines to the 5/8" rails.

Picture1711558222.jpg

i havent had a lot of time to spend on the boards anymore so i missed your thread. i only have one thing to say...........Holy Crap! awsome man....get boosted! good luck with the build:nice:

And in case people are curious, my compression is 9.427:1
and dynamic compression is:
lolz-1.jpg

8.668, which isn't awesomely low - but lower than it would have been with VT stage 2 blower cams.

I added .5CC in head combustion chamber volume due to porting (stock is 42.44), would have added more if the low rpm emissions ledge was taken off which i still have.

I already have two A-Pillar gauges on the car:(
Will have Wideband/Trans on A
Fuel Pressure/Boost on bezel
Rice.

JK :D I like the A-pillar too but like the other one better is all. :shrug:
See I want to monitor the fuel pressure and timing and IATs as well. I dont want a bunch of gauges so where my current boost gauge is I am gonna put another DM-100 but with the OBDII option so it can read all the paramaters straight from the ECU :nice:

Rice.

JK :D I like the A-pillar too but like the other one better is all. :shrug:
See I want to monitor the fuel pressure and timing and IATs as well. I dont want a bunch of gauges so where my current boost gauge is I am gonna put another DM-100 but with the OBDII option so it can read all the paramaters straight from the ECU :nice:
Right, the guy i do tuning with uses that, put it in his rear view:

:eek: I love that! I dont wana hijack your thread man but if you have info on how he did that could you please PM me or something? Thanks! :cheers:

The spring look trick! What are they coated in?

No hijack, it's my thread we can talk about whatever I want:

dm-200+mgw%20008%20%28Large%29.jpg

Go to here: DM-200 pictures

I scraped it with a razor blade. It took about an hour to scrape a decent hole for the gauge using a razor blade i cut in half. That was the hardest part by far and the rest of it took maybe 30 min. I cut the hole with a hot knife and just sealed it back up with hot glue. If i feel like it later, i'll plastic "weld" it back together, but its fine for now. I used wire clippers to remove some of the pcb board that was in the way, but other than that the plx did not need any modifications other than snapping the gauge case off. It turned out pretty sweet and was not nearly as hard as i imagined it was going to be.

I have had a lot of friends have bad experiences with MMR. Especially the oil pumps blowing up! I would be careful and double check everything if I were you!

Also, I think you will have a hard time with that fuel pick up. (Looks like an old Mallory unit) With the stock tank you might have fuel slosh and suck up air. I would look into the Glens Sleeper Tank if I were you.

Good luck with your set up. :nice: