NikwoaC's "Commitment Issues" Engine Build

I'm glad to see you as well. I've always liked your way of analytically getting something done through trial and error, with liberal use of the before, during and after photos, as opposed to somebody else just throwing something at the wall and see if it sticks...:oops:

Just like me..

• Sponsors (?)

I'm glad to see you as well. I've always liked your way of analytically getting something done through trial and error, with liberal use of the before, during and after photos, as opposed to somebody else just throwing something at the wall and see if it sticks...:oops:

Just like me..
If you use enough rtv!

Thanks fellas!

Welcome back Nik, how's that new baby doing?

2, actually! They're doing great. It could just be in my head, but I swear the oldest one (~16 months) already has an interest in cars.

Good to
see you back, man. I am going to go pull mine and do that right now. It has a leak needing fixed anyway.

Edit: Engine is pulled... What are you putting back in?

Yep, just the e-fan motor I'm afraid. To broke right now to finally build the 351 that's been hanging on my engine stand (for a few years now!).

Just like me..

Ha, thanks man. My approach to problem solving has always been my own unique blend of engineer and hillbilly. I need to get caught back up with your antics, I'm waaay behind on all your guys' builds.

Reactions: 1 users
It's like correcting someone for referring to a tissue as a kleenex. Some guy said something about casting stones. I'm all for it, but beware the consequences :)

Reactions: 1 user
It's like correcting someone for referring to a tissue as a kleenex. Some guy said something about casting stones. I'm all for it, but beware the consequences :)

Ah, lets not forget the company General Engines. And the invention of the 2 wheeled Enginecycle, the department of enginevehicles....:rolleyes:
Relax boys, I'm just screwing around with Nick, no need to let it get under your skins. I'm hardly one to point out other's mistakes. That, in particular, is why I was humored by making that comment.

Touchy crowd......

Reactions: 1 user
Relax boys, I'm just screwing around with Nick, no need to let it get under your skins. I'm hardly one to point out other's mistakes. That, in particular, is why I was humored by making that comment.

Touchy crowd......
@madmike1157 hasn't taught me how to convey playful sarcasm yet.

Then again a lot of times I think "man that guys a dick today" so maybe there isn't a good way :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
Nerd alert here. A motor is just anything that uses energy to propel or move something. An engine is somewhat synonymous with "device" or "mechanism", implying that it has moving parts that accomplish a task. Engines can be a kind of motor, or not (i.e. search engine).

Some people say "engines" burn fuel and motors don't, but I call that hogwash because "rocket motors" indeed burn fuel.