Ricers say they can beat a 5.0L Mustang, haha read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

The only import that I can think of that I'd love to own right now would be a BMW M5.

I've been on the verge of buying one twice, to use as my DD. :drool:

HP aside, I still think that they're awesome looking cars.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaand... They have cup holders! :D

I want an M6 :D

My tastes have changed. When i was 16, i used to think all i would ever own were Ford and that i'd always drive something with a powerful v8 engine. Then i started riding around in other cars, seeing what else is out there and wanting different things. Civics and fart cans are one thing, but there are some very nice imported cars out there.

Sad to say, but i've already been looking into exhausts for the G35 when i finally buy it. I've heard clips of some and they sound pretty good. It's not a V8 rumble, but it definitely doesn't sound like some fart-canned civic.

10 years ago, i would laugh at myself for thinking this way, but now i'm just angry at myself for being so narrowminded. I'm a die-hard Mustanger, and will still keep my 5.0 and mod the hell out of it, but i'm already excitied thinking about mods for the G35 i buy. Boy have times changed for me :shrug:

That's a LOT of money to go fast.....but HEY......good lookin' out. I've always loved the SE-Rs, just like I've always loved the WRXs, SRT-4s, GS-Ts, and so forth. It's the Sentra SEs, Neons, and GSs that I can't stand when they pull up sounding LOUDER than my V8.

But seriously nobody in here hates tasteful cars, just the ones who think that a coffee can equals everything we've done to OUR cars. That's disgraceful.

better watch your ass for the sentra se. the 2000-2001 came with the sr20. that motor with a 600 junkyard turbo setup will laydown about 400whp. only problem is keeping 3rd gear in it.

I believe ANYTHING gets old after awhile. Hell, I've met plenty of people from Florida and California who HATE living there b/c they've grown up there their whole lives. And here I can't wait to take a vacation to either one of those places.....AGAIN.

I personally am looking for a turbo'd car. I prefer the Subaru b/c it has the boxer 4, which in my opinion, is a better engine than the straight 4. I think they look killer too! :nice:

Just to be able to turn up your boost has to be the coolest thing I've ever heard.

one last thing. i finally found the disc with my dyno graph and other car pics on it. one day ill learn to label the damn disc.

CharlesCar2.jpg

SER1.JPG

19psi, VERY conservative tune, and lots of cam timing work left to do..

I believe ANYTHING gets old after awhile. Hell, I've met plenty of people from Florida and California who HATE living there b/c they've grown up there their whole lives. And here I can't wait to take a vacation to either one of those places.....AGAIN.

I personally am looking for a turbo'd car. I prefer the Subaru b/c it has the boxer 4, which in my opinion, is a better engine than the straight 4. I think they look killer too! :nice:

Just to be able to turn up your boost has to be the coolest thing I've ever heard.

I actually wanted a Volvo S60R before i settled on buying a g35. I wanted to play with a turbo setup. The potential seemed very inviting.

In the end, i couldn't see myself driving a volvo, no matter how cool 300HP, AWD, 6spd and brembo brakes sounds

I've already beaten the latest model of SE-R with the 287hp motor, and I bought my '87 fox for $4,500. I think it was money well spent.

Wait a minute.....time out. I never SAID it was a Sentra. I just said it was the SE-R. Now, if that's the Altima or the Maxima, I'm not sure. But you'll usually find'em in black with the gun metal rims. Nice cars if you ask me.

Wait a minute.....time out. I never SAID it was a Sentra. I just said it was the SE-R. Now, if that's the Altima or the Maxima, I'm not sure. But you'll usually find'em in black with the gun metal rims. Nice cars if you ask me.

Sounds like the Altima SE-R. Damn nice looking cars and pretty quick for a 4-door.

I'm sorry, my bad. I think it's either the Altima or the Maxima even. I'm retarded. But anyway, I believe it's a 3.5L vtech if I'm not mistaken.

nissan doesnt have "vtech"

and yes you prob ran across an alti ser. they are extremely nice for what they are.
sorry, most people dont even realize the alti came in a short run of ser models. when i hear SER i automatically think sentra.

I've already beaten the latest model of SE-R with the 287hp motor, and I bought my '87 fox for $4,500. I think it was money well spent.

I'm sorry, my bad. I think it's either the Altima or the Maxima even. I'm retarded. But anyway, I believe it's a 3.5L vtech if I'm not mistaken.

Ya know... few things chap my rearend more than somone who doesn't keep his rice straight in his head. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.