S.D. dudes, The Q ?

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
That tailgating idea sounds fun. I will try to remember to call them up tomorrow and ask them if its okay that we do that. I dont really see why not. I went to their website. http://www.racelegal.com . It doesnt really say anything about it or have an e-mail, but they have a phone number. I will call them and ask about it. :nice:

Alrighty fellas, just got off the phone with a nice lady at racelegal, and she said that tailgating is fine, and bringing down a grill would be fine also :flag:

She did mention we can do it just like before a game, but no alcohol, i told her not a problem. So as long as we respect the other drivers, all is good. :D

1990StangLX said:
:rlaugh: when you are ready, check out the discount tire down on mission gorge road and talk to garret grosch (sp). thats where JBA recommended I go when I needed a tire for my GT.

Thanks for the heads up about the tires :nice:

Also, thanks Bill for the props, yeah i cant wait to get those on there :D

Also, now that I remember, where is the classified section on this site? anyone? My bro has some parts from his 89 5.0 litre buildup that he wanted to sell, and soon ill have some stock bullitts that need to go.

Edit- already found it, its at the upper right, click on the trader tab and waalaah!