still new to mod motors.... question.

sickazzstang

Sep 28, 2007
:SNSign: Do you have to tune when you add 3.73's? And how do you find out if the car has been tuned? It has full length headers, prochamber and flowmasters---which i hate fyi. Also i plan on getting Patriot stage 2 heads with cams and was thinking of going with the typhoon set up. 70mm tb and cai. what kind of hp should i expect? oh yeah its an 02 saleen replica...bought it that way. I have another block that im considering stroking to a 302 any comments??? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

:SNSign: Do you have to tune when you add 3.73's? And how do you find out if the car has been tuned? It has full length headers, prochamber and flowmasters---which i hate fyi. Also i plan on getting Patriot stage 2 heads with cams and was thinking of going with the typhoon set up. 70mm tb and cai. what kind of hp should i expect? oh yeah its an 02 saleen replica...bought it that way. I have another block that im considering stroking to a 302 any comments??? :shrug:

Yes, you do need a tuner with the gears or you can get a speedcal but the way your going you'll want the tuner. I'd say your going to make close to 300hp with the mods mentioned above all together.

Fixed

You dont have to have a tune when you change the gear ratio, but youre speedo will be off and by using a programmer you can set the gear ratio for youre new gear. Theres another way to do it by getting a speedo calibrator, I think dallas mustang has them......someone else might chime in on the last option, I looked for a link for one but no luck.