The Most Beautiful Cobra in Existance???

Should I buy it or not?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
Totally not worth it, and just like a previous poster said...does the extra 15k justify it's "rareness"?? Maybe if it was a Cobra R, but not a hardtop Cobra vert. This isn't a Shelby that we're talking about here... Heck that's 1995 Cobra R, S351, 03/04 Cobra, 03/04 Mach 1 and even used 05 Mustang territory!!

• Sponsors (?)

If you are truly trying to find one to keep an collect and drive rarely. DO NOT GET THIS ONE. It is modified and the collectability has gone out the window. Wait around and look they do pop up and have patience. One thing this one has that a lot do not have though is the Stand AND the Cover. They have had that car since june/july because I remember seeing it they have not budged on there price. I would say if you have patience and you are looking for it as a Collectable on not a daily driver or a car to mod your patience will pay off.

94_302 said:
If you are truly trying to find one to keep an collect and drive rarely. DO NOT GET THIS ONE. It is modified and the collectability has gone out the window.
Excellent point!!! Once modified, any "special" value to this car was cut out by the sawzall.

Let someone else "collect" this one.

do you know how many stangs you could have for $24000??? Not worth it man. You could honetly spend that on a GT, do and engine swap, all your interior/exterior stuff (hood, wheels, tires), suspension, and still probably not be at $24k. Or just get a 03/04 cobra and kick most people's ass without having to swap anything.

Thanks guys for all your input. It IS a beautifu car, and if I can talk the guy way the heck down, maybe to the 15K range, then I would be more apt to buy it. But since in will include all certificates, papers, orginal wheels, tires, and exhaust, it won't be too hard to put back together to return it to its originality. Nonetheless, I'm not laying in a pile of cash right now, and that car wont be going anywhere for a while I'm sure. Like others have said, have patience. It will pay off. Thanks again everyone. :)