Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

Well you can go to the ford dealer in Morristown.....There are dealers in NJ that have V8s at sticker if you want them..
I just called my dealer up and they told me that they moved my order up,I told him i thought priority 10 was the best.But he told me he can move me up till #8 or even Zero....he said i should have the infomaton early next week..Hes sounds like hes trying his best and he does have good allocations too.johnnyT

• Sponsors (?)

johnnytuinals said:
Still C/U in eastern part of Pa,but ordered it in New Jersey on X-plan on 07/07/07
2006 stang Gt black Red seats.........Hope they start making more GTs instead of the V6s so we can get ours..JohnnyT

Thing is, a huge allocation just went out for V6s....

There is no such thing as a priority code 8 or 0.

PHINS said:
Placed order with Dealership on 8/10/05 $1000.00 deposit
Order number 2001 Priority 10
MSRP 30300.00
Invoice 28009.00
X-plan
8/18/05 VIN# Issued
Called ERL Lady and learned I have a build week of 9/5/05

Talked with dealer today about painting Tungsten Stripes, waiting on a quote from the paint department.

Looks like I may get lucky.

I'm in Houston Texas. Paint quote from the dealer for the Black Stripes is $850.00, also looks like my build week might have been pushed back one week.

Pliskin said:
Then whats the best priority someone can get?
Priority code 01 is the best. A dealer can get you down to a 10, after that, it's in someone elses hands to get you an 01, 02 or 03. After 01 it's just a matter of when it gets submitted to the plant, by that point you're in the home stretch.

Dyoct said:
Priority code 01 is the best. A dealer can get you down to a 10, after that, it's in someone elses hands to get you an 01, 02 or 03. After 01 it's just a matter of when it gets submitted to the plant, by that point you're in the home stretch.

awesome thanks :)

:flag: I ordered mine through Military Car Sales. Order was placed on 3 June 05. 06 Mustang Gt, black clearcoat, spoiler delete, shaker 500, interior sport appearance package, 18 inch fanblades and 5 speed manual. Here is the most current update from Blue Oval.

Receipt Date: 6/3/2005
Serialize Date: 8/18/2005
Segment Date: 8/18/2005
Sequence Date: 8/29/2005
Blend Date: 8/29/2005 :cheers:
Produced Date:
Gate Release Date:
Ship Date:
Arrival Date:
Sold Date:

congrats 9month I ordered mine on 4/15 eta is 9/8. it has been sitting at the plant built since 8/12. She never fwd'ed my request to have it delivered asap. So it is waiting for my guarenteed delivery date. What is yours?

Mine was pushed back to build week of 9/5. It's been blended. Got a copy of my window sticker at blueovalforums, saw that it was ordered wrong. They ordered a manual instead of an automatic. Called the dealer, he checked it out, said they changed it in the system, but they won't know yet whether or not it was too late to go through. They also made a new priority order with the automatic just in case. Not sure what priority they got it at, but he made it sound like it was higher than the usual (mine was originally 10). This is from Thoroughbred Ford in KC. Huge ass dealership. Anyone know, i f I have to wait for the new order, if there is any problems with the x-plan since the first order was made using my pin #?

what the **** i ordered mine 6/21/05 and i dont even have a dora, or anything....whats going on here, who do i have to kill to get my dora? i ordered 06gt prem, vista blue, 5 speed and iup....under x-plan priority 10.....what gives?

I ordered a 2006 black Stang Gt Premium at X-Plan on 07/07/05 and was givien a Dora and all that good stuff.Been calling my dealer up and they said i was the first to get a Stang Gt,,But they just got a 2006 red automatic,but i wanted manual trans.Anyway my dealer told me he pushed up my order and i will get a vin# soon.I even called the ford 800# and still C/U dammmm

Called a few dealers around the Pa. area and most had no Gts and all told me they will not give me X-plan even if they had the car.One dealer had a new 2005 but still wanted sticker dammmm

I called the last dealer about 40 mins away and see if they had any Stang Gts for sale at X-Plan and the salesmanager told me he had only 1 that he can sell at X-Plan....

I took my time in going to the dealer lolllll I was ratter slow at that lol...
Went inside and spoken to the salesmanger and showed him I had a X-Plan on the contract from the other dealer and thought since i didnot get the car yet that I might be able to use the same X-Plan number....

He told me screw the X-Plan and he'll give me the car at INVOICE...
I told him great so i bought a 2006 Satin Silver GT(really wanted Black}
And it has the 5 speed auromatic trans (really want Manual trans}
with the shaker 1000 (really only wanted the shaker 500}
With the red seats and custom dash board...

Sticker $30,125.00
iinvoice $27,857

Now i hope thats a deal....I asked the sales manager after the sale way did he sell me the only GT he had and the only one in the area,,and he said he wanted a sale lollllll.

yea baby the car is very nice.JohnnyT

noxious_mustang said:
what the **** i ordered mine 6/21/05 and i dont even have a dora, or anything....whats going on here, who do i have to kill to get my dora? i ordered 06gt prem, vista blue, 5 speed and iup....under x-plan priority 10.....what gives?

Where are you at?

yeah i ordered in early june, still c/u which is very frustrating.. it was predicted by the ford dealer to be here sometime late october, but im just hoping before christmas... as of 9/1 still clean and unscheduled... which means i doubt ill see those tailights untill december and hopefully early december. i mean who ever heard of belated christmas presents? i just dont know about this whole ordering system. i mean youd think they could pump these things out alittle bit faster. they are pushing out the v-6s like hell. but they are just sitting on the lots around here. and still more are arriving weekly. and every single gt is accounted for, well at least for the next 6months... and i really get to wondering how many people ordered/ got rolled over in that 3-4days before they rolled my order over to an 06? i mean honestly! im not this patient!

GATORBAIT9696 said:
congrats 9month I ordered mine on 4/15 eta is 9/8. it has been sitting at the plant built since 8/12. She never fwd'ed my request to have it delivered asap. So it is waiting for my guarenteed delivery date. What is yours?

GATORBAIT9696,

My guaranteed delivery date is the 17th of October. No way I could wait that long! Man I'll be pi$$ed if that happens. I think I'll call their NY office and make sure they opted for immediate delivery.

Anyone have an idea of about how many days from blend date to produced date?

noxious_mustang said:

haha, I know exactly how you feel. I found that a lot of front line Ford car salesmen don't even know what the DORA is, and are embarassed to admit it.

Just ask your salesman to ask the "inventory guy" for a copy of your D-O-R-A, because you just want to verify that Ford got the order correctly.

Ordered mine june 27th. when purchesed the dealer told me to expect the car around the middle of september. Two weeks ago I called them and they told me not to expect it till the end of october. This past week august 30th I called again because I still do not have a Vin# and they called me back to tell me not to expect it till the middle or end of december. What gives, that will be 6 months the computer says I am clean but unscheduled.

Found an 06 silver gt 18" fanblades, 5 speed and everything I wanted but do not want silver. so I had to turn it down. I have yet to see any white ones. has anyone else?

White 06' GT, spoiler delete, 5 speed, Interior upgrade package. :bs:

9MonthStang said:
GATORBAIT9696,

My guaranteed delivery date is the 17th of October. No way I could wait that long! Man I'll be pi$$ed if that happens. I think I'll call their NY office and make sure they opted for immediate delivery.

Anyone have an idea of about how many days from blend date to produced date?

about a week. :flag: