What did you do for your Fox today?

• Sponsors (?)

finally got tires mounted on new wheels and installed on car. installed the billet heater controlls ,switch plates and had door windows retinted darker. looks alot better now in my oppinion!

REEFBLUEHATCH....thats a gorgeous car! i love the reef blue color. had one...sold it..REGRET IT!

I actually worked on it today, first time in over a year. Changed the water pump and started installing a pusher fan to help the AC cool down with the r134a refrigerant. It just does not get enough airflow in traffic or low speeds to cool down properly, so I'm hoping the small fan will help. Just need to wire up the relay so it kicks on with the AC tomorrow. Oh, did a minor tune up to get ready for the final inspection, plugs, cap,rotor, just need to clean the air filter and change the oil now.

Lately I had my MM SFCs installed, installed new OEM Ford window and lock switches with bezels, new headlights, straightened out my pinch welds (were bent to crap by a PO) gutted the rear interior to install a set of refinished quarter windows, and then will be doing a 5-lug swap. Oh and we're in the process of buying our first house, so I finally get my own garage!

If you could quit posting pictures of your car it would really help me out. You see, I have no room for another car at my house and your making me want one!:D

Was a good week for my white 90.

I got a used IAC idle plate ($10) the car idles like a champ now, so happy.
I got a clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster as a freebie from my homies.
I just got home with a new pro 5.0 for 100 bucks for the 3550, it is missing the stop bolts but many say not to use the stops. Not sure what I think about not using the shifter stops... may grab some bolts before I install it tomorrow.

View attachment 188501
Got the gears, gears install kit and bearing ready to go for the 3.55 install next week.

Just need some non stock LCA's an I will call it good....

5 lug/rear disc swap. It's going smooth on the driver side but I'm going to have to cut BOTH passenger side brake lines. They are completely rusted and wont budge off the soft lines. Not sure what else I can do but cut and flare the line again. I'm going to swap out the rear calipers I found earlier this year for a remanufactured set I came across.

DSC00251.jpg

Ordered a set of anthracite bullitt's also!

Yesterday was not a good day for my LX. Blew the motor on my way home. I was just accelerating from leaving a store on the feeder road, shifted to second at about 40 and BOOOM!!! Broke the crank somewhere around the front cylinders, I can wiggle the balancer side to side about 3/4". Oh well, 306,813.1 miles is not too shabby for a stock 5.0. Now I have a summer project and can install my SN95 booster and clean up under the hood. :D

Just re-habbed the taillights too.

I think I am just putting off installing the quadrant and firewall adjuster casue that job sucks.,...

Before.
LXTails.jpg

After, same lenes with just the housings painted, I need to polish the lenes still (ran out of polishing compund)
RehabbedTails.jpg