You guys are gonna think I'm crazy......

Could this be just another elaborate troll thread? The two I've read have been quite good. Read the rearend noise thread last night. Starting to think your full of chit again, as Noobz seems to be pointing out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

• Sponsors (?)

And on another note, the GE epoxy is real. I do have some, AND I did use it on the intake manifold of the last race car to accommodate the 16 injectors that had to go on that tiny assed intake manifold.

Gonna take pics when it's on the auction block?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
First,...lets bet that I wont get it there.

...and what good is the head without an intake? Hmmm? That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

And what is it that you are thinking? The head is GLUED to the trunk floor. The intake serves no purpose in this scenario other than to add more weight to the trunk. (The one that I can't even get the porta power in in the first place,) considering that I CANT GET IT OPEN!

First,...lets bet that I wont get it there.

And what is it that you are thinking? The head is GLUED to the trunk floor. The intake serves no purpose in this scenario other than to add more weight to the trunk. (The one that I can't even get the porta power in in the first place,) considering that I CANT GET IT OPEN!

Wait... is it an aluminum head or cast? What size are the valves and chambers?

Wait... is it an aluminum head or cast? What size are the valves and chambers?
Do you always tune into a show that others have been watching during the last half hour and start asking questions?
Any body who tuned in during the first half already knows that it's a stock PI 4.6 head. The intake valve is like 1.8" and the exhaust valve is 1.4. The chamber is 4o cc's or something like that.

It's about the same volume your bladder will hold before you have to go............again.:oops: