1988 Mustang Gt Restoration/modification

Build includes a Dart block 331, 76mm Turbo, Cobra IRS, and much more

1. RacEoHolic330 submitted a new resource:

1988 Mustang GT Restoration/Modification (version 1.0) - Build includes a Dart block 331, 76mm Turbo, Cobra IRS, and much more

Read more about this resource...

Ryden likes this.
  2. RacEoHolic330 updated 1988 Mustang GT Restoration/Modification with a new update entry:

Header modifications and breather can

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. RacEoHolic330 updated 1988 Mustang GT Restoration/Modification with a new update entry:

03 Cobra IRS installation

Ryden likes this.
  4. RacEoHolic330 updated 1988 Mustang GT Restoration/Modification with a new update entry:

False floor/hatchback area modifications

Ryden likes this.
  5. Ryden likes this.
  6. RacEoHolic330 updated 1988 Mustang GT Restoration/Modification with a new update entry:

Inner fender apron welding and repair & finished engine pictures

Ryden likes this.
  7. Awesome!

Ryden likes this.
  8. Ryden likes this.
  9. Ryden likes this.
  10. Ryden likes this.
  11. That will be a super sweet stang when it all said and done. Love the attention to detail. See a lot of guys skip rust removal for the sake of getting it running only to be dissatisfied later. Good workmanship

12. I see that you have an 88 that you are restoring. I also have an 88 Lx that I am also restoring a little at a time. Recently I was trying to put the turn signal pigtail back into the turn signal switch, all of the wiring fail out the back. I would be appreciative if you could send me the back side of the pigtail on yours for a reference to rewire mind, so I can continue working on other things on the car. If you would like to send me the pictures that you may share. Then send it to [email protected] or text to 615-624-3303. Thanks for your help in this matter.