Progress Thread Horse Sense - 66 Coupe To Fastback Conversion

66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion

1. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Sept. 27 brake ducts

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

sept.27 brake ducts are in place

3. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Sept. 30 fitting the side scoops.

4. Hi there what size tires and rims are those on your pony

5. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Oct. 3 sprayed bed liner

6. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Oct. 4 its off the rotisserie

7. lookin good

8. Ha I wish that was my car LOL. My car is a torn apart rust bucket.

9. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Oct.18 2013 primered a few pieces

10. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Oct.21 2013 hood hinges and hood

11. Whoa! It r 2 haz teh primer colerz! :nice:

12. yeah ,and by the end of the week i hope to have it all in primer and body
    bolted together for final fitting

13. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Oct. 25 2013 interior fiberglass

14. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Nov. 5 2013 more primer

15. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Nov.6 2013 the doors are on

16. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Nov.6 just makes me angry

17. Getting the metal right is going to be fun! We had same issues with our fenders, word on the street is the regular reman fenders actually fit better nowadays than the Ford tooling.

18. these fenders are supposed to be made with the old tooling but i can't see it. the tops are flat ,no arch like the hood has .the gaps are terrible . i bought a lot of the old ford fenders when they were still available and they fit nice compared to these things .

19. horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Nov.7 2013 fenders have been gaped