Not starting trouble just asking

Every day for the last three weeks you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed

Im gonna rename you "TJ" for THREAD JACKER:mad: . I couldn't believe we went 18 post without Strype giving his .02 and here you are:nono:

:flag: :flag: :SNSign:
just messin with ya Strype:D

• Sponsors (?)

Every day for the last three weeks you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed

yea but he handed there ass's to them:nice: by the way this is the actual resturant used.

TorettosMarket.JPG

Attachments

• TorettosMarket.JPG
    TorettosMarket.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 60
I street raced for years. I was lucky to just get 1 "racing on the highway" ticket. Some people get really irrate about street racers. They don't realize that most of them find a dead end road in nowheresville and keep it to themselves. They (we) never hurt anyone but ourselves.

9 times out of 10 it's 16 year old kids with mommy and daddy's car racing redlight to redlight at busy intersections that gets someone hurt or killed.

In my experience, if you give the teens somewhere to go at night, and quit running them out of parking lots and harrassing them, they wouldn't go looking for a secluded area to race away from the cops. Also, if track admission wasn't $10 a night there would be less racers on the streets. I know when I was 17, that $10 was too much.

Ill come right out and say I street race and I dont think its a big deal. No I dont race light to light or in traffic or endager anyone not involved. We have a place out of the way and we run there every week. I know alot of you guys are against it but when you have a somewhat fast car its kind of hard to avoid the street racing scene here in central Florida.

Ill come right out and say I street race and I dont think its a big deal. No I dont race light to light or in traffic or endager anyone not involved. We have a place out of the way and we run there every week. I know alot of you guys are against it but when you have a somewhat fast car its kind of hard to avoid the street racing scene here in central Florida.

:nice:

aw man, thats nasty...i hate tuna sandwiches....but back to topic...

im impressed with the all of the reactions im reading about street racing, i thought i was one of the few that saw it as completely stupid. and yeah, around here the police would set up quarter mile marks on a few of our outter roads for us to race during designated hours....they dont do that anymore, you guys know the story from there im sure:rolleyes: