Not starting trouble just asking

• Sponsors (?)

street racing is like crack, everyone does it:rolleyes:
NO but seriously i know its wrong but thats what i bought a 5.0 for. I know there is people that are going to say just take it to the track and i do but its out in BFE and costs are raising. Now im not using as an excuse but street racing is a thrill and i wont do it if im endagering other people but i will when the coast is clear! So to the the people who have a 5.0 and say they dont street race :Zip2:

street racing is like crack, everyone does it:rolleyes:
NO but seriously i know its wrong but thats what i bought a 5.0 for. I know there is people that are going to say just take it to the track and i do but its out in BFE and costs are raising. Now im not using as an excuse but street racing is a thrill and i wont do it if im endagering other people but i will when the coast is clear! So to the the people who have a 5.0 and say they dont street race :Zip2:

I don't street race. :shrug:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. this was a questoin that I asked in my thread that I got flamed in....

Because I have not been here for that long.......LMAO. Just because of my join date and number of posts don't mean ****nit. You don't have to be a member to read and learn.......I'm almost 20 and my dad died when I was 10. I live in a tiny apt. with my single mom who works her A$$ off to give me what she can.....I'm in college and do all my work and pay for everything. I have had a real job since I was 15 years old with a work permit from the highschool I went to....I'm ASE certified and know my fair share for how long I have been around. I'm not the smartest person alive and am still learning new things everyday. I have to go to my buddies house to work on my car because I don't even have a place that I can wrench. He is a member here and THANK you TJ for the help and support you give me when working on our stangs. I have done all the work so far on my car myself and don't plan on paying joe smoe to do work on my car.....

I look differently at this forum now because of the stupid things people said to me about posting a Kill/Death thread and the fact that I got a referal or whatever for doing so....

I think that just because your not old, wrinkly, have a million posts, and a join date from back in the day does not mean your a worthless tool screwing around killing people....I work WAY TOO HARD for what I have and would not just throw it away like that. Maybe if I said I raced a M6 instead of a LS2 goat I would of not been flamed.....or added some pictures of the GTO driving away to PROVE that we ran......I would not waste my time posting false info....BLAH

I street raced for years. I was lucky to just get 1 "racing on the highway" ticket. Some people get really irrate about street racers. They don't realize that most of them find a dead end road in nowheresville and keep it to themselves. They (we) never hurt anyone but ourselves.

9 times out of 10 it's 16 year old kids with mommy and daddy's car racing redlight to redlight at busy intersections that gets someone hurt or killed.

In my experience, if you give the teens somewhere to go at night, and quit running them out of parking lots and harrassing them, they wouldn't go looking for a secluded area to race away from the cops. Also, if track admission wasn't $10 a night there would be less racers on the streets. I know when I was 17, that $10 was too much.

Jeeze I wish it were $10 at e-town....

Anyways, Yes I agree, when two douchebags in their parents car decide to weave through traffic and race some other d-bag in their parents car, they completely relate it to "streetracing", not two morons in two daily drivers. They should be issued tickets for douchebaggery which is punishable by death.