Not starting trouble just asking

Blah... again.. BLAH.

Ok.. here is how I see it.

Whoever posted the Kill/death thread. Yes, you are a noob. Yes, you got a little flame action from your street racing thread.

Do you feel like you got the short end of the stick here? I suppose I can see and understand where you may be coming from... but listen to my side (which may or may NOT be the same views as others here)

I use this forum a lot. Everyday, several times a day in fact. Street racing threads, in moderation, are tolerable and sometimes even entertaining. BUT, I've been on forums that are completely litered with those non-sense threads. It's aggreivating to say the least. It also brings the forum community down as a whole when a large part of the forum is made up of dissprovable "I beat this and that" crap. It pretty much brings the whole site down to ricer mentalities.

Of course, you see that another member made a similar thread at the same time as you and the reaction was much less harsh. Why? Well, here is why..

AlienX is a long time member here. I've read countless threads that he has started and posted in. I KNOW that he is NOT a repeat "street racing thread" offender. In fact, from what I can recall, this is the only one I've seen him post.. and he has been around here for a while.

You? Well, you are new. I (and no one else here) knows wether or not you will keep posting those type of "street-racing" threads. If a dog poops on your carpet, and you dont tell it stop immediately.. it will poop on your carpet again tomorrow.. .and again the next day... untill you either shoot the dog or move to a new house with nicer carpet.

I, for one, don't want to move to another mustang forum as this one has the best community that I've been a part of thus far. (Im sure you dont wanna be shot either) You pooped on my carpet, I told you not to immediately. :rolleyes:

AlienX... well, he had a little accident because we didn't get home to open the door in time. He prolly wont be doing again any time soon. I know this, because he is a good dog. :p

BTW, you got pretty lucky... it could have been another 9-5 thread like the one 90 started. In his case, 90 turned out to be a decent lil pup. Despite his un-trained bowle movements at first.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't see anything wrong with streetracing on a nice stretch of road at night with no other cars on it. The retards (usually ricers) that kill people are the ones doing 100mph weaving in and out of cars and around corners. I try to be very careful about where I do it. I don't like back roads or any roads lined with trees. A 3 or 4 lane highway with a grass median is just about as safe as you can get. If you lose control you have room to regain it, or just spin into the grass. That's safer than slamming a concrete wall at a track imo. My closest track is hours away, and you will only get 2 or 3 runs in a night. It's just not worth going there more than a couple times a year.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. this was a questoin that I asked in my thread that I got flamed in....

THANK you TJ for the help and support you give me when working on our stangs.

You talkn about Strype, that's his new tag (name) you know.:D

Don't take everthing so seriously, we are all just messn. I dont like to take sides, it's better to stay neutral.
Good luck to you and your mom,,,,,,, my sis and I were raised the same way.:nice:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. this was a questoin that I asked in my thread that I got flamed in....

Because I have not been here for that long.......LMAO. Just because of my join date and number of posts don't mean ****nit. You don't have to be a member to read and learn.......I'm almost 20 and my dad died when I was 10. I live in a tiny apt. with my single mom who works her A$$ off to give me what she can.....I'm in college and do all my work and pay for everything. I have had a real job since I was 15 years old with a work permit from the highschool I went to....I'm ASE certified and know my fair share for how long I have been around. I'm not the smartest person alive and am still learning new things everyday. I have to go to my buddies house to work on my car because I don't even have a place that I can wrench. He is a member here and THANK you TJ for the help and support you give me when working on our stangs. I have done all the work so far on my car myself and don't plan on paying joe smoe to do work on my car.....

I look differently at this forum now because of the stupid things people said to me about posting a Kill/Death thread and the fact that I got a referal or whatever for doing so....

I think that just because your not old, wrinkly, have a million posts, and a join date from back in the day does not mean your a worthless tool screwing around killing people....I work WAY TOO HARD for what I have and would not just throw it away like that. Maybe if I said I raced a M6 instead of a LS2 goat I would of not been flamed.....or added some pictures of the GTO driving away to PROVE that we ran......I would not waste my time posting false info....BLAH

What's with the "old wrinkly" comment? Do you even know these people??? Stop being so immature by throwing insults at people you've NEVER SEEN. :rolleyes: