Pics of my new car...GTO

Smeech

Feb 28, 2004
Fremont, Ca
As I mentioned in my "looking for a new car" post, I just picked up an '06 GTO. It is cyclone grey metallic. It has the Sports Appearance Package (SAP) with different front grill, rocker panels and rear bumper. In addition, it has a magnaflow exhaust with split tips. It's a 6-speed, of course.

I absolutely love it. It drives great, tons of power (400hp/400tq)--and even though I actually disliked the GTOs when they came out in 2004 (no hood scoop, single-exit exhaust), I really like the way it looks.

I got it for $27k OTD.

Future plans are: Flowmaster 10-series with custom H-pipe (delete the resonator, add H-pipe), GMM Ripshift shifter and perhaps a spoiler delete, and the LS2portworks Throttle Body.

goat_side.jpg

goat_front.jpg

goat_rear1.jpg

goat_rear2.jpg

goat_srt4.jpg

Attachments

• goat_side.jpg
    goat_side.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 82
  • goat_front.jpg
    goat_front.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 93
  • goat_rear1.jpg
    goat_rear1.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 85
  • goat_rear2.jpg
    goat_rear2.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 99
  • goat_srt4.jpg
    goat_srt4.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Sponsors (?)

my buddy has one exactly like that one. it is ok performance wise. but the ride makes up for the lack of speed. they are sooo smoothe on the road and i can sit in the back seat and my head does not hit the roof:D it is more of a performance/luxary car. if it was my DD i would prefer a GTO to my car.

God I love those cars...

an 06 wanted to play with me last week but I had the girlfriend in the car and she said no. :( Sadly I had to pull next to him and explain and he let me know he wasn't happy with a WOT goodbye...I wonder if I woulda taken him from a roll...