I'll be home for Christmas
You can pm me.
I'll reply, so just stand by,
The 26th is when it'll be.

Christmas Eve has found me,
I'll return the next day
I'll be home for Christmas,
Enjoy your holiday!

I know… that was cute! Enjoy your time with your families, guys. Talk to you on Thursday!

Deysha

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey my awesome people!

Guess who is finally taking a family vacation?! Yes, that’s right, this girl right here! I will be leaving early today, and won’t return until Wednesday, 3/26, in the afternoon.

I’m leaving my awesome partner in crime, Tricia, to check up on you guys. Please be good to her.

Have a great weekend, guys! Puerto Rico, here I come!! :trip:

Deysha

Hey, hey, hey!

I will be out of the office for the next 4 days, awesome people. If you need me, I’ll be back on Tuesday. You can also contact one of my peeps via one of the links under my signature (tomorrow).

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend! :trip:

Deysha

Hey, cool peeps!

I will be out of the office this afternoon and tomorrow. If you need me, I’ll be back on Monday. You can also contact one of my super cool colleagues via one of the links under my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

Hi Deysha.

I mailed four (4) full color dealership brochures of the 2014 Mustang GT to the attention of Ford CEO Alan Mullally back April 18, 2014 to P.O. Box 6248 Dearborn, MI. I had USPS put tracking on it so I know it was received by Ford. I had requested Mr. Mullally to sign them and return them. As of current, I have NEVER gotten them back!

I sent a follow-up letter two months later on June 24 to inquire about my original request. Still no reply or return of my original package to date. I contacted 800-334-4375 Customer Service number on 7/2, 8/8, and 8/20 to request and replace the brochures that were not returned by Ford and I have never received anything.

By mail, email and phone, Ford Customer Service has failed one of it's most loyal customers and Mustang faithful. Should I have a right to be disheartened when Ford has failed at customer service on so many levels?

You can see a copy of what I wrote in the letter below. I never got my brochures signed AND Ford has not replaced them per my request.

"Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

Dear Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center:
I am a 2014 Mustang GT owner and enthusiast. I mailed four (4) 2014 Mustang GT brochures to the attention of the CEO Alan Mullally, P.O. Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126, so they could be signed and returned. Two months later, I have nothing. I spoke with Lief in Tier 1 customer support and he was of no help and did not seem to care at all! I am so disappointed. Please see shipping info below with regards to the package I had mailed.

USPS Tracking #: 9505500015554109000053
Delivery Date: Apr 21, 2014

Hey all; I wanted to let everyone know that Kwasi and I will be out of the office on Monday, September 1st, and will return bright and early on Tuesday the 2nd!

I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

Brittany

Hey Ford Fans,

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow enjoying some delicious turkey with my family! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I’ll be back on Monday to answer any questions you might have. Until then, enjoy the Holiday! :)

Kim

Hello, coolest people ever!

I will be out of the office from now until mid-day on Monday, on a late birthday vaca. Still not sure if I’m going to Virginia or Miami. Lol! Don’t miss me too much and behave while I’m out. If you need assistance in the meantime, hit up one of my peeps in my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

Hello my amazing people!

I will be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate with my crazy family and loved ones. Please, be safe on the roads and enjoy your loved ones. I will be back on Friday, bright and early.

May you all have a Merry Christmas! :D

Deysha