4.10 Gear videos in daily driving

• Sponsors (?)

Good job and thanks Spreadman :hail2:

It took awhile to download them all and watch. Lots of good footage.

What surprised me a bit was that the gears just truly keep you in the powerband much better than the 3.73's I have, and much more than the stockers. those first couple I was like why he is he driving so slow, then the last several clips are the ones that had my attention. Glad that code got cleared for ya too man :nice:

Thanks again for the vids, and that last quarter tank of gas you used up for us :flag:

Great vids! This should be made a sticky and permanently hosted on Stangnet, hehe. It really shows how the car performs in real world situations, I love the downshift to 4th passing the taxi, great stuff. :rlaugh: I'm very happy with my 4.10's.

What I love most about your post is the fact that you have a Yellow GT. I was starting to think that I was the only person on here that did. :D
I also have 4:10's in my 2004. Best mod I've done so far. Gotta love them! :nice:
Also for anyone considering a gear change: I have a friend with 3:73's in his '03. After driving mine he is now having 4:10's put in. Do it right the first time.

mhbr549 said:
What I love most about your post is the fact that you have a Yellow GT. I was starting to think that I was the only person on here that did. :D
I also have 4:10's in my 2004. Best mod I've done so far. Gotta love them! :nice:
Also for anyone considering a gear change: I have a friend with 3:73's in his '03. After driving mine he is now having 4:10's put in. Do it right the first time.
The funny thing is when it came time to decide what color, all my friends said "ew, yellow, no." and that's the color I picked. It's nice to be different from time to time. :)

jcalvert86 said:
What WMP codec do I need to view these?

I've got media player 9 but it's not showing video, just audio.

I had the same problem, and I'm set with the most popular codecs and WMP 9 because I do a little bit of video work. However, I use Win2K Pro on these workstations.

Turned out I could play the files on my laptop with WinXP and all updates, but with no third party codecs installed. Odd.