Chepsk8, Pakrat, 65Stanger "Coming Out"...

Pak, we'll need to coordinate on that one. I don't know the area, just the directions to FFR. Meet in the lot? I did find out there are many resturants thee, so lunch is no prohblem!

Jeez, even my daughter is in on the act, and she's at school!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Pak, we'll need to coordinate on that one. I don't know the area, just the directions to FFR. Meet in the lot? I did find out there are many resturants thee, so lunch is no prohblem!

Jeez, even my daughter is in on the act, and she's at school!!!!

Yeah, we could meet in the lot, but why don't you send me the directions you are following and you won't need to know the area at all, I'll need them anyway if I meet you there. I gaurantee you are going to pass right by where I am, so if we can easily arrange to go together without any time loss or inconvienience, than I think we should. If not, no big deal either though.

Pak,

From 95 going south from Boston:

exit onto Interstate 495 towards Cap cod.
Exit #1, Rt. 195 West to Exit 21, Wareham.
Go to Rt. 28 North, then 2nd right onto Tow Rd, #9 on the right.

From Providence, 95 North to 195 East
Same as above, about 15 miles East of new Bedford.
than same as above.

with any luck, and my trusty Tacoma in warp drive, 10:45 AM at Factoty Five. If you want to meet, where?

chepsk8 said:
Uh, Deanna, Pay attention to your teacher!!!
Q: What's worse than cutting class and getting caught by your parents?
A: Goofing off on the internet in class and getting caught by your parents!
:doh:
chepsk8 said:
Hey BBFCM, I found the ferry on the map, is the dock marked clearly? Easy to get to? No shedding blue fuzz in my truck!!!
Okay, if you insist....I'll shave as well as shower that morning...... :nonono:

:banana: :banana: :banana: <-----Chepsk8, Pakrat & the BBFCM

chepsk8 said:
He could get a flight out...

Wonder if Hooters Air flys out of Pheonix....

Oh yeah, sure! Send me out on "Hooters Air" and then expect me to climb in the truck with you, Dan, Mongo and Pak :doh:

Oh well, maybe the Flight Attendants will take pity and comfort me - especially after the li'l missus finds out I'm flying Hooters Air :chair:

Still Dreamin'