Chepsk8, Pakrat, 65Stanger "Coming Out"...

StangDreamin' said:
Oh yeah, sure! Send me out on "Hooters Air" and then expect me to climb in the truck with you, Dan, Mongo and Pak :doh:

Oh well, maybe the Flight Attendants will take pity and comfort me - especially after the li'l missus finds out I'm flying Hooters Air :chair:

Still Dreamin'
Who said anything about letting inside the truck? You can ride in the back! :nonono:
especially if you're wearing your horse-manure covered cowboy boots!

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Q: What's worse than cutting class and getting caught by your parents?
A: Goofing off on the internet in class and getting caught by your parents!
:doh:

Okay, if you insist....I'll shave as well as shower that morning...... :nonono:

:banana: :banana: :banana: <-----Chepsk8, Pakrat & the BBFCM

Heh heh. Well I'm not getting caught and if I did get caught I wouldn't get in trouble b/c I'm allowed here, but our class is almost done with the typing part of this class and we are going to be doing accouting and stuff like that so I wont get a chance to be on stangnet soon :( .

I'm creating a picture of everyone in The Gutter and The Closet. So pick your favorite picture and post it so I can make this goofy pic :D .

I saw a MINT '88 mustang convertable this morning on the way to school next to a white one. That green color on a mustang was just.... :rlaugh: .....I dont really care for the '88's but thats besides the point.

chepsk8 said:
The bed has a Tonneau cover. If he's in back, I can hit some big bumps, and bounce him inbetween the bed and cover like a ping-pong ball in a tornado....
:rlaugh: :nice: :lol:

chepsk8 said:
That's half the fun!!!! I like sound effects!!!
I'm sorry, but I don't think it's fun listening to an old man screaming like a five year old girl!:nonono:
StangDreamin' said:
......And my boots are not covered in manure. I washed them off - in the BBFCM's end of the Gutter!
NoKitten said:
ok, now, why am I not invited? And what is that smell. I know horsecrap, and it smells more like festering peatnut.....
Dammit StD! I asked you not to wash your boots off in the Gutter! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that crap out of my blue fuzz???:mad: Now I'm gonna have to shave my ENTIRE body to get rid of it!:eek:The least you could've done was scraped 'em off on the curb! :shrug:
NK, you weren't invited 'cause Virgin airlines are all booked that weekend! :rlaugh:

There is a group of late model StangNetters out on the eastern end of Mass/RI who get together often for meets and cruises. I noticed they were organizing a trip to this place this Saturday.

One more thing to add to the back of dad's truck! The Softball dad and i were using sunday! Man that thing hurts!! It's like it's made of cement!

After SD was washin his boots off in the gutter I dont think I will be dangling my feet in there for a while!! Just had to spoil that nice tapioca puddin and jello in the gutter with horse poop :nonono: .

MustangGurl2695 said:
After SD was washin his boots off in the gutter I dont think I will be dangling my feet in there for a while!! Just had to spoil that nice tapioca puddin and jello in the gutter with horse poop :nonono: .

Depends upon how you look at it.....out here in the wild west we call it "stringey guacamole"!

And we now hear roaring cacophony of 50-60 "Easterners" loudly swearing off Mexican food! :rlaugh:

Still Dreamin'