Chepsk8, Pakrat, 65Stanger "Coming Out"...

StangDreamin' said:
Depends upon how you look at it.....out here in the wild west we call it "stringey guacamole"!

And we now hear roaring cacophony of 50-60 "Easterners" loudly swearing off Mexican food! :rlaugh:

Still Dreamin'
I'll let you eat that guacamole! :rlaugh:
I prefer mine not being made with predigested vegetable matter! :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
I'll let you eat that guacamole! :rlaugh:
I prefer mine not being made with predigested vegetable matter! :rlaugh:

Actually, we don't eat that stuff - I mean, :puke:

However, when the weather is dry, and the green dirt is pounded into the tan dirt and mixed together when thrown to the winds; we usually end up inhaling a bunch of it :shrug: Creates a nasal phenomenon of unique hardness and adhesive properties (somewhat like a "Super-Duper JB Weld" type substance); known as "Rodeo Boogers" :lol:

Gee, aren't you glad you followed me down this path? :p I guess I'll go dig up some pictures now.

Still Dreamin'

I am coming guys!!!!!!

All who are going to meet the gang, I decided I would also join in. Are we going to do some partying...............hope so?????? :lol: :banana: Actually, I am hoping that the weather will be nice and I can take the snow tires off and put my regular tires on. I need to wash it and hopefully wax it. My friend will let me put it in his heated garage and do the waxing in there. Maybe I can find someone who will be driving on 90 and get a ride with them. :D

Meanwhile, back at the original thread, OK Suzi! Glad to have you join us!

The current plan is for myself to pick up Blue Fuzzy, and meet Pak at Factory Five around 10:45. We do the tour, I spend hideous amounts of money, then lunch!! We have not yet chosen a place, probably picking a place once we are up there. What's your plans? do you want to meet us for lunch?

We now return you to out regularly scheduled Hi-Jack......

It's just a jump to your left...............

Meanwhile, back at the original thread, OK Suzi! Glad to have you join us!

The current plan is for myself to pick up Blue Fuzzy, and meet Pak at Factory Five around 10:45. We do the tour, I spend hideous amounts of money, then lunch!! We have not yet chosen a place, probably picking a place once we are up there. What's your plans? do you want to meet us for lunch?

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Hi-Jack......

It's just a jump to your left...............

BTW, just double checked my directions to make sure I'm all set. Looks like it's about 45 min from where I'll be hanging my hat in Attleboro for the weekend so if I have to drop the wife and dog off first I should be able to leave NH by 8-ish and if I can leave Attleboro by 10 the latest I should be right on track to meet you guys. I'll be in my Silver Grand Cherokee Limited, and I assume whoever gets there first will stay in plain visible sight as close to the front entrance as possible, right?

Pakrat said:
Oh sure I am. Tell ya what, I'll start a countin' and you start a hidin'. But don't you come out until I find you, no matter how long it takes.
..............1.........2........3......... :rolleyes:

Personally, I think this is a very bad plan! He's gonna try to hide in the Jacuzzi again; then Dan's gonna have to put up with the smell of Wet Closet Monster all the way to Factory Five! :nonono:

Still Dreamin'