Chepsk8, Pakrat, 65Stanger "Coming Out"...

• Sponsors (?)

I just thought of something even more scary than you guys running loose in New England. My 2 best friends are kidnapping me on Friday and we're going to be running amok down near Springfield. :banana: And we're going to eat at Lambert's Cafe (Home of the Throwed Roll) :banana: :nice:

-Chelle

pabear89 said:
No One is watching the Closet, :eek:

Party Time! :banana: :banana:

What does it matter? They will all be out running loose through the New England country side and Boston. OMG! Let's just hope they keep away from the USS Constitution or we will be minus one national treasure for sure!!!

:nonono:

chepsk8 said:
Another fractured thread!!!

Main Entry: 2fracture
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): frac·tured; frac·tur·ing /-ch&-ri[ng], -shri[ng]/
transitive senses
1 a : to cause a fracture in : BREAK <fracture a rib> b : RUPTURE, TEAR
2 a : to damage or destroy as if by rupturing b : to cause great disorder in c : to break up : FRACTIONATE d : to go beyond the limits of (as rules) : VIOLATE <fractured the English language with malaprops -- Goodman Ace>
intransitive senses : to undergo fracture

Did you really expect any less :banana:

steelhorse said:
Main Entry: 2fracture
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): frac·tured; frac·tur·ing /-ch&-ri[ng], -shri[ng]/
transitive senses
1 a : to cause a fracture in : BREAK <fracture a rib> b : RUPTURE, TEAR
2 a : to damage or destroy as if by rupturing b : to cause great disorder in c : to break up : FRACTIONATE d : to go beyond the limits of (as rules) : VIOLATE <fractured the English language with malaprops -- Goodman Ace>
intransitive senses : to undergo fracture

Did you really expect any less :banana:
Can we put a cast on him? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

t_chelle16 said:
Hmmmm . . .

Maybe I'll just keep the key and leave Trixie the Killer Basset hound or Charlie & Sherbert the Killer Oscars to guard everything.

-Chelle
Your Killer Oscars will only be able to patrol the Gutter! :hail2:
As for Trixie.....I have yet to meet a dog / dawg who doesn't like Scooby Snax! :flag:
Besides....the Closet will be empty for the day while I'm in NE with Pak and Chepsk8...... :spot:
I've also got Terminex coming in on Saturday to fumigate!:D
:banana: :banana: :banana: