How 'Bout Them CANES?

Man, you guys jump on everyone. The only difference between that play and that same play every other time it occurs, is that the puck got caught up on Pisani's jersey and he was able to gain control as everyone else was leaving the zone. Coulda happened to anyone :shrug:

The Oilers definitely did play much better tonight than previous games.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I didn't intend to sound like I was "jumping" there. I'm just still caught in the heat, I guess. Yeah, anyone could have done that. Pisani happened to be there. I was looking forward to at least a lengthy overtime & a skilled shot that had to be worked really hard. Intead, Pisani was all by himself & took care of it. All in all, it was still a good game. And I still want to see 7 games with a Carolina win!

I want Carolina in 7 too, only because I'm going to be at a concert Saturday and have no way of watching Game 6 :rlaugh:

I would much rather have a breakaway goal than a stuffed-in scramble goal though. Those suck as far as entertainment value is concerned.

GAME 7 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Who is PUMPED UP?????? I'll be honest I thought edmonton would win it all, after Roloson got hurt I wrote them off. My mistake they are playing real well.

I think that went in, but he covered an angle so even still I think it should have been a penalty shot. I was watching in a sports bar with no volume so I couldnt tell what they were talking about. Edmonton looks flat, and Carolina is playing like they want it.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:D

What's that Aaron? Were you saying something? Hehe, j/k bro. I have to commend the Oilers in their efforts. They were awesome in the playoffs. You have to consider where they came from. Jussi was great. Losing Rolie was thought to be a threat for the Oilers .... and an expected excuse by many. But that wasn't the case. Jussi did everything that Rolie would have done IMO (maybe more :shrug: ). I'm just glad to see the veterans for the Cane's finally get what they fought for.

WAY TO GO CANE'S!!!!

Carolina-alternate.gif

Carolina_Hurricanes.gif

SeventyMach1 said:
What's that Aaron? Were you saying something?

I was just saying that my stomach is sore.....it's probably from when I ate my words last night...:flag: :flag: :flag:

Excellent game, excellent play by the 'Canes....it almost seemed like they couldn't be exhausted, whereas Edmonton just didn't have what it took

I hereby eat my words again...but next year the Hab's are going to own everybody....:canada: