Build Thread Mustang5L5's Build Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
1699028335415.png

• Sponsors (?)

I think i'm going to buy this over the winter. I know i already have my MS3X, but I like the idea of a machine-built plug and play unit vs my hand-built unit.

SO hopefully I can get to tuning this in the spring.
I'm way late to the party here, but I have one stuffed in a drawer that I'm pretty sure has never been in a car short of testing purposes. Totally understand if you wanna but new, but just throwing it out there. Not sure Ill ever get around to doing anything with it.

Edit, nevermind. I just remembered its not an MS3, its a 2. carry on.

Ehhhh.........you know what?

I think i'm gonna stick the polished '01 Cobra wheels back on the car. I think I just like that look so much better than the 18's.

I'll either sell the Cosmis wheels, or put then on the SN95.

Cosmis vs.SN95 '01 Cobra, of course! If we get some pics of them on your car, we can tell you what's best before you make whatever decision you are fully entitled to make.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh car is due a good wash and dust-off in the springtime. Don't you worry about that.

I hate to say it, but it's nice to take a "break" from this car and play with the SN95. Almost done with that car in terms of what I wanted to do with it so it will be related to cruiser status and the fox will become my project again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.