Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Ohhh so shiny

Attachments

• IMG_5758.JPG
    IMG_5758.JPG
    531.4 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

So I got it all in place using the lap band style clamps and stuff . Fired it up and it sounds totally different . Leaks at the mufflers something fierce though . So my plan honestly is to take a step back . Pull the tail pipes . Set them aside . Work on the 5 Lug swap.

When my buddy has time I'm gonna bring it up to his uncles shop late night . We're gonna weld 3inch ends on to the mufflers . Add v bands and v band all this crap possible even the x pipe to make it easier and not have an issue sealing

Reactions: 6 users
IMG_5932.JPG
IMG_5950.JPG
IMG_5900.JPG
Haven't touched the car
In a few weeks honestly . Been working and stuff . Took a step back , decided I think I'm gonna 5 Lug swap it , re tune for more power the way it is and just drive it and hit the track this year . Also bought myself a new daily . 01 7.3 Power stroke .

Trans and converter done last July .
Afe intake
5inch Straight pipe off turbo no muffler
6 position chip
160db horn blasters train horn kit
6 inch lift
35 inch tires on stock alcoas
08 mirrors
Visor
05 grille and headlights .
Double din with nav,xm and backup cam
Trailer brake controller
Front and rear diff covers
Led headlights , foglights and light bar
New front end and steering box .

Just been cleaning it up and getting it how I like it . Already added smoked 08-11 tailights , had my buddy spray the amber clearence lights black . Changed the 05 headlights to have clear lenses instead of amber .

Reactions: 7 users
IMG_4636.jpg
Nice looking Truck Jeff lets take them to a diesel Event at E-town would love to see what mine runs...
I go every year . I used to go with my father so that's like a tradition for me . We take my friends 73 land cruiser that has a Cummins 6bt in it .

Reactions: 3 users