My parts are ordered

2k2SilverBullet

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
Missouri
I just ordered Mac Prochamber, Magnapack w/4" Tips, C&L Upper Plenum w/Accufab 75MM Polished TB...... this is all my x-mas presents. Should free up some of the horses in the stang...spring time rolls around t/a and lower springs w/ uca/lca

• Sponsors (?)

2k2SilverBullet said:
i know i was frustrated about the no 13 sec slip its kk though i'll get it with the new setup

I'd say your looking at around 20 rwhp added. I did the entire exhaust and a CAI and I am hoping to get mine dyno'd this weekend. I will post the numbers as soon as I can. I want to get it dyno'd before I do my next mods!!

Bo

2k2SilverBullet said:
how was the long tube install

It was a bear at first, then we said screw it, pulled the K member and it went much easier, lol. Got to have a lift and a friend with some good tools. Or the cash to pay someone else to do it. SOTP was WOW!!!

Bo

2k2SilverBullet said:
i hope i will have some SOTP after all this

I am sure you will! I was surprised at how much more responsive it was without doing any head work. Tires rip much easier now, even while I am rolling!

Did you order your plenum and throttle body from CRMotorsports? I know they are having a monthly special on that exact combo right now. I was thinking of doing that myself, then going for the DiabloSport chip and tuning software. Then I am seriously going to be looking at the stage 2 heads from Tim and his gang. I suppose I should start looking at a clutch soon! :rlaugh:

Bo